Hello all Juventini;) (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Milanisti ] ++
ofcourse DJ Juve... dats wat all sore losers say:D...i know i know, it must be frustrating to hav a crappy team...its ok...maybe when u get better players:down:...:D
hmmm...hey guys....can u tell me who won the Scud last season huh?

and what them did so awfully last season?

hmmm....im not too sure.....

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
Hey Milanisti, C`mon stop dissing Juve, I`m a Milanist but I don`t like to bash other teams esp our rivals. We`ll beat Juve next season, I have no doubts but there`s really no need for all this fights. Let the best team prove themselves at the end:angel:
now Peace

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    hehe...azzuri...i'm jus tryin to fire-up da rivalry between us...:p...i jus luv doin dis...makes me look forward to da league games;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurina ] ++
    Hey Milanisti, C`mon stop dissing Juve, I`m a Milanist but I don`t like to bash other teams esp our rivals. We`ll beat Juve next season, I have no doubts but there`s really no need for all this fights. Let the best team prove themselves at the end:angel:
    now Peace
    That's the way :)

So far you have supremacy when it comes to penalties, well at least it's something ;):D

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That's the way :)

So far you have supremacy when it comes to penalties, well at least it's something ;):D
    Huh, we`ll see who`s gonna lough at the end:cool:. & Martin, u have the supremacy when it comes to refrees:D That`s also something:cheesy:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I didn't laugh, I was serious. You have proven to be superior at penalties, that's pretty much all that can be determined thus far. And kudos to Milan. May that skill lead you all the way to the semis of the CL... ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Seriously - I hope Milan get to the final of the Champions Leauge so I can watch Sheva and Pippo play as often as possible but of course they would loose the final to Juve... ;)

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
    Don`t forget that we lost bcoz of penalties in the last 2 years & Juve was the winner (I`m talking abt Berlusconi trophy) so u r not any bad when it comes to penalties.
    The funny thing is u have the MIGHTY Buffon while we have the butterfingers(Dida) but we won, that`s what makes me soooooo glad:cool:

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    yeh i know...but da problem is dat milan has Abbiati...so its hard for Dida to get a place...but Dida is excellent, hes not in Milan for nuttin;)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Seriously - I hope Milan get to the final of the Champions Leauge so I can watch Sheva and Pippo play as often as possible but of course they would loose the final to Juve... ;)
    Not bad idea!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)