HaxBall (11 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Guys, I used USAIP program to change my ip to UK one, cuz I wanted to launch spotify. I done what I want and disconnected from the UK IP. BUT in haxball I am shown as Brittish man. And they show me servers nearest UK. What should I do? ;(

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Guys, I used USAIP program to change my ip to UK one, cuz I wanted to launch spotify. I done what I want and disconnected from the UK IP. BUT in haxball I am shown as Brittish man. And they show me servers nearest UK. What should I do? ;(
Are you having any trouble connecting to the rooms linked here? Coz unless you have that then you've no problem what so ever man. The site 'suggests' the nearest according to your IP nothing else, you can connect to a host in the Antarctica if that's what you want, it's just not advised.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yea, we had really good games. To be honest i just can't play with some guys in this game cause they don't understand my moves and i don't theirs. Need a bit time to find players you can to play with, cause everyone understanding of this game is different. :)

Jul 13, 2010
Are you having any trouble connecting to the rooms linked here? Coz unless you have that then you've no problem what so ever man. The site 'suggests' the nearest according to your IP nothing else, you can connect to a host in the Antarctica if that's what you want, it's just not advised.
well, I had my location in lithuania, so that was best, cuz i was entering the nearest servers. Now its gone. But whatever, joining through the 'link-to-server' works fine with correct flag, so no issue there.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yea, we had really good games. To be honest i just can't play with some guys in this game cause they don't understand my moves and i don't theirs. Need a bit time to find players you can to play with, cause everyone understanding of this game is different. :)
it's just you are good player and some of us suck :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)