Hasan Salihamidžić (82 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What a cunt of a player.
Did Sali realy deserves that? He is an utility player and a realy nice guy to have on the team, and considering for how much we got him and how much we pay him I think he is a good asset for us, and it's not his fault that our team have no other alternatives.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Did Sali realy deserves that? He is an utility player and a realy nice guy to have on the team, and considering for how much we got him and how much we pay him I think he is a good asset for us, and it's not his fault that our team have no other alternatives.
When he loses possession and makes no effort to win it back, then yes he is a cunt.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I know we lost, but I think there is no need for this, especialy against Sali, who imo is anything but a cunt.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It's like a curse or better, a sadistic game..in every match someone needs to fuck up big time....3,4 months ago it was melo's turn every match...then it was grygera's...now hasan..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I still can't believe this guy plays for Juventus. Him and Grygera. I get so mad thinking about either of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)