Hasan Salihamidžić (78 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sorry Jack.We`ll stop now

Alen,will you open that thread?

Sali's secret to success

Hasan Salihamidzic was Juventus’ hero against Milan on Saturday evening and has attributed his success to his “versatility.”

While fellow summer signings Tiago Mendes and Sergio Almiron flopped in their first months in the Juve shirt, Salihamidzic has settled in well and has shown that he can adapt to a variety of roles.

The Bosnian was the key man as the Old Lady triumphed over Milan as he hit a match-winning double and he is happy to try his hand wherever Claudio Ranieri needs him.

“I don’t have a problem with changing position,” he told the Juventus Channel.

“On Saturday I played on the left, then in defence and then on the right of midfield. It’s a question of character.

“At Hamburg I played as a second striker and at Monaco I was a utility man. Versatility is an important quality for me and for the team.”

Salihamidzic doubled his tally for the season with Saturday’s exploits and has a plan to increase his haul.

“I have scored a brace two or three times in my career, but the last was seven years ago,” he explained.

“From corners I tend to move to a precise position and every now and again the ball arrives.

“I have scored four goals so far and we will have to see whether number five arrives.”

Juve are now closing in on securing a place in next season’s Champions League, but they still trail second-placed Roma by 10 points, albeit with a game in hand.

“As far as my objectives are concerned, they are perfectly in line with Ranieri,” Salihamidzic continued.

“I don’t want to say that we are in the Champions League, but I am looking at Roma and Inter instead of Milan and Fiorentina.

“Alessandro Del Piero? He is one of the best players in the world and he knows how to score. He is very important for us.

“Mohamed Sissoko is also a top player and everyone wanted him before we got there.

“As players we don’t decide who comes and it isn’t important. It is tough to buy a great player on a free transfer, but every now and again it is possible.

“All the talk about the market tends to be played out in the newspapers, but we are always thinking about the games.”

channel 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1612639 said:
NUM NUM NUM NUM!

Word, Maldinis or Schweinsteigers?
Everything you can imagine, Maldinis, Schweinsteigers and Maldini-Shweinsteiger combinations.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I wish if Sali could be more physical than this year then he would be greater for us. I guess except CB and DMF, he can play any where on the field.

Forza Sali

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only thing kinda bothers me about Brazzo is that he has the number '7', I mean comon a number that cool should be given to some star player, no?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Actually, I always thought even Pesso wasn't cool enough for "Il Siete". Among our current players it would suit Camo the most IMO.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Since the subject is up ..

1 obviously is on the correct shirt
2 Birindelli? If only he plays a bit more often I'd agree .. but i'd give to Zebina
3 Chiello, fits
4 Almiron and he's off, we should expect a new one .. or let Stendardo stay and take it ..ofcourse if he's gonna play much more ..
5 Zebina? give him number two and let 5 go the black ninja ..
6 Zanetti, I have no complaints
7 Salih ... No way .. Camo should get like Elvin said
8 Camo .. Nice but 7 is better .. 8 should be on Palla ??
9-10-11 should NOT be discussed .. unless trez trademark 17 wants 9 for a change ..

EDIT: NOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)