Hasan Salihamidžić (65 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
Martedì sera, nella folle notte di coppa Italia, sul 5-3 (la Juve quindi qualificata), Brazzo sbaglia in modo clamoroso il gol del 6 a 3 e si dispera. Rabbia per l'errore? Non esattamente. Perchè a 2 minuti dalla fine, mentre Del Piero batte un fallo laterale senza troppa fretta, Salihadmizic gli sprinta davanti verso la porta avversaria gridando "Sbrigati alex che dobbiamo fare un altro gol!" - DP: "Torna indietro, che ne bastano 5 per la qualificazione" - Il bosniaco: "Porca misera, hai ragione....ho passato un quarto d'ora d'inferno, pensavo di aver fallito il gol decisivo".

tuttosport

:lol: Salihamidzic thought we had to win 6-3 against Empoli to qualify. He thought he had messed up the qualification with his miss.

- Brazzo: " Hurry Alex, we need another goal!"
- DP: " Go back, 5 is enough to qualify"
- Brazzo: " Porca misera, you are right!"

" I spent a quarter of an hour in hell, thinking that I had missed the decisive goal".

:D
haha sali rocks:rulz:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Salihamidzic has been sub-par as of late. He has started a worrying negative trend of performance. He needs to step up his game real quick.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
In the prev couple of games in serie a he did nothing, like snoop said in his match report, he really add nothing to the team. I can't see one single thing he adds to this team, i just fail to see that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
lol he isn't that bad but he was really poor today...i hate to say it but i miss Zebina
why to hate saying that?? Zebina is a very good player, yes I know he makes errors sometimes, or loses his temper, but he is very good defender and helps a lot offensively too, a very good dribbler and passer, I miss him the most!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wow, what's with all the hate after two games? Salihamidzic offered some very good performances this season, few bad ones as well, but it's his first season and he's a damn usefull player to have around. We would have been screwed tactically more then a number of times with all the injuries had we not had him. And he didn't suck always mind you.

If we could have kept Pessotto and Birindelli for all these years, I seriously hope we keep Salihamidzic for at least 4 more. He's beeter than both of them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Wow, what's with all the hate after two games? Salihamidzic offered some very good performances this season, few bad ones as well, but it's his first season and he's a damn usefull player to have around. We would have been screwed tactically more then a number of times with all the injuries had we not had him. And he didn't suck always mind you.

If we could have kept Pessotto and Birindelli for all these years, I seriously hope we keep Salihamidzic for at least 4 more. He's beeter than both of them.
If he accepts the role that Pesso and Biri having which is always being subs player or most of the time, then no problem, I wouldn't mind keeping him.

But if he wants more than that and since he doesn't deserve more then get him out.

We got soo many players with this style on the field that I don't think we should field 3 or 4 of them in the starting formation IMO.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If he accepts the role that Pesso and Biri having which is always being subs player or most of the time, then no problem, I wouldn't mind keeping him.

But if he wants more than that and since he doesn't deserve more then get him out.

We got soo many players with this style on the field that I don't think we should field 3 or 4 of them in the starting formation IMO.
Did he ever complain about wanting to be a starter? No, I don't think so.

Personally I think you're just making a scapegoat out of him because of our poor performances, and for no apparent reason IMO. It's not like he's the one to carry the team, he's here to fill up the holes. I don't think I've ever heard someone disliking Salihamidzic. He's no impact player but his positives always outweigh the negatives, which are versatility, hardwork and heart. Hitzfeld once said if he could field 11 Salihamidzic's on the pitch, he'd do it.

He put a string of bad performances in the last few games but before that he had a lot of positive ones. He's a rotational player and you can't expect him to have some serious consistency when he's used in a different position every second match.

Bottom line is; when it comes to a player like Salihamidzic, it's better to have a player like him around than not.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Did he ever complain about wanting to be a starter? No, I don't think so.
I never said he's complaining. Did I?

I said If he accepts that role which Pesso and Biri was/still having then I wouldn't mind him to stay for another year.

Personally I think you're just making a scapegoat out of him because of our poor performances, and for no apparent reason IMO. It's not like he's the one to carry the team, he's here to fill up the holes. I don't think I've ever heard someone disliking Salihamidzic. He's no impact player but his positives always outweigh the negatives, which are versatility, hardwork and heart. Hitzfeld once said if he could field 11 Salihamidzic's on the pitch, he'd do it.
What's with this scapegoat thing? You think It's the first match or first year I follow/watch football to make a scapegoat out of a player? and Juventus player?

It's up to you to think that I have no apparent reasons, but I just mentioned them, If you can't see them or read them than thats your problem not mine. I don't criticize someone with no reason, I'm not a 9year old kid.

Whether he's carrying the team or not, he adds nothing to the team. If you're soo keen on him and think he's able to do an impact on the field, lets see, what are the things that Salihamdizic are able to do on the field???? what's his positives?

-Play in diff positions?
-Being fast?

and? what else? Isn't that what Grygera can do? Play in more than a position? Chiellini? Nocerino? isn't he as fast as Sali?.....get your facts straight before accusing someone of this nonsense.

Or is it that whenever we have a balkan player you'll stick around him no matter what?

He put a string of bad performances in the last few games but before that he had a lot of positive ones. He's a rotational player and you can't expect him to have some serious consistency when he's used in a different position every second match.
I'm not blaming him for playing in diff positions, and I'm not asking him to turn into Zambrotta, and I'm not asking him to turn night into day. IMO, he adds nothing to the starting 11 of this team.

Bottom line is; when it comes to a player like Salihamidzic, it's better to have a player like him around than not.
This has nothing to do with what I said earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)