Hasan Salihamidžić (6 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
brazzo the man
assist and a goal today, great start

Ranieri and Iaquinta: “A good start”

Two different line-ups in 90 minutes, five goals and many things to analyze with his staff. Claudio Ranieri talks about the first outing of his new Juventus with a smile: “I'm happy with how the guys played; the new ones and the old ones. Things improved in the second half, also because it was really very hot at the beginning, and the players first on the pitch suffered because of this. I'd like to single out Salihamidzic and Boumsong's performances”.

Vincenzo Iaquinta is satisfied too. The striker stayed on the pitch for forty-five minutes, enough time to get a feel for the new shirt and be celebrated once more by his supporters, but not enough to score the goal he was hoping for. Despite this, he was left with a good impression: “I'm happy all the same. We're working really hard here and it takes time to get into the best shape. In any case, I had a good impression again today, seeing all the affection and everybody's enthusiasm”.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm really glad Hasan made a good start with the Juventus jersey, I'm certain he'll have a huge role to play for us.

P.S. These white/promo jersey's make us look like we're Leeds United.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm really glad Hasan made a good start with the Juventus jersey, I'm certain he'll have a huge role to play for us.

P.S. These white/promo jersey's make us look like we're Leeds United.
Seeing as they're the only English club I can stomache, my father being a huge huge fan, I don't mind :toast:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Question: From what you say in the dressing room, it is not difficult to be your friend. If you were to invite someone to dinner, who would you call? And, above all, in what language would you communicate, because you talk four langaugues fluently and you're also learning Italian?

Answer: I share a room with Zebina, but i'd gladly go to dinner with everyone. Here at Juve I speak Spanish or English. I don't speak German, there is no one who understands it. I'm making great progress with my Italian though. It is important too learn it well.

Question: To understand the tactics better?

Answer: No, when the group jokes, I want to be part of the game.

:D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Malta kicks ass, and almighty Croatia drew here 0-0 last year so mur hudu f'sormok...yes go and look it up v :D You do this every night so you should not what it means :D

Our country has the oldest temples and burial sites in the world discovered so far, older than the pyramids. Also we have some of the cheapest booze in all of Europe :D

Just face it we rule, how many times have Juve come to Croatia/Bosnia? Yes thats right, less than us :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)