Hasan Salihamidžić (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I hate seeing people tackle like that beause it means that they are chickening out of going into the challenge properly.

It is a type of tackle that leaves not chance of getting injured but every chance of hurting the other player. Not nice.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
wat we all know 4 sure is that he has represented Bayern at every top level of football...he has won numerous Bundesliga + German cup titles...as well as 1 CL winners medal...sounds good to me

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
he just has to realize that juve isn't an end-of-career vaccation, but i think he'll find the right motivation. He's a motivated type of guy, nedved style.

FK Zeljo

Mar 19, 2006
wat we all know 4 sure is that he has represented Bayern at every top level of football...he has won numerous Bundesliga + German cup titles...as well as 1 CL winners medal...sounds good to me
Exactly, some people here obviously wish he wasn't coming to Juve and they try to make his little mistakes sound bigger than they really are.

As far as his career goes. I'm pretty sure he would want to end it where it all started, Velez Mostar. He still wants to compete and that's why he chose to come to Juventus.

Aug 1, 2003
i think salihamidzic will be motivated at juve. a new environment for him, after being with bayern for so long. i cant believe hes a juve player. my name's salihah and his is salihamidzic. i can order his jersey next season, its like having my name on it! whee.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I Like having mean SOBs on my team. Not dirty players ( see Materazzi) but mean sons of bitches like Gattuso/Essien/Terry/. Sali is one mean SOB on the pitch and that is awesome.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
he just has to realize that juve isn't an end-of-career vaccation, but i think he'll find the right motivation. He's a motivated type of guy, nedved style.
Which was probably why Neddy recommended him.
reminds me a lot of Zambro...high energy good pace decent technique and a wicked shot...
:eyebrows: Roll on next season! Can't wait to see this!

Mar 24, 2006
i think salihamidzic will be motivated at juve. a new environment for him, after being with bayern for so long. i cant believe hes a juve player. my name's salihah and his is salihamidzic. i can order his jersey next season, its like having my name on it! whee.
woww ,if so you should Marry him , what a nice couple name , and you got a cool name too Salilah Salihamdidzic :p

Just for Fun , mate ! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)