Hasan Salihamidžić (4 Viewers)

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #83
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1350695 said:
    No, what you said made no sense because I could not be the son of Hitler and the grandson of a Nazi....it, chronologically, makes no sense.

You are waiting for me?

I thought that you were the Godfather's Successor.....shouldn't you send me some of your goons to do something bad, momma's boy?

And you call me a Nazi and then talk about "weak mentality?"

Just shut up.
    :lol2: Look who is talking about sense and non sense. Aren't you the guy who said that you're just a clown.
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1344342 said:
    I'm not gay, I just like you like you in my mouth there to here and back because I like you in my butt.....

Remember, I've been here a long time, I'm the forum clown/joker, I never mean what I say.
    I can't expect anyone making sense with the forums clown, clown.

So, try to make sense once, asshole.

ßömßäяdîëя™;1350696 said:
    Nedved is a Zionist.
    Find another joke. People won't laugh at the same jokes for ages, dunce.

Apr 12, 2004
    :lol2: Look who is talking about sense and non sense. Aren't you the guy who said that you're just a clown.

I can't expect anyone making sense with the forums clown, clown.

So, try to make sense once, asshole.

Find another joke. People won't laugh at the same jokes for ages, dunce.
    Do you have like a library of all my posts?

And the zionist bit still draws laughter....I know because several people have told me. ;)

And why are you copying my style with the words?

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #87
    you two are immature as ever!
    Really?! you don't have a clue, do you?

The guy have kept on insulting me in every thread since I joined the forums and this is my first time to respond. And the mods don't give a rat ass, do you want me to leave him spitting his shit everywhere. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO RESPOND, think before you type first please.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1350729 said:
    Well, I was drunk when I made that first post....he is just going crazy.
    And were you drunk when you posted this as well. And I didn't respond and no one gave a flying fuck.

Edited...

Come again, innocent duck.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #91
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1350743 said:
    THat is the the post I got warned for.....and again, why are you digging up all these old posts...it's like you saved them in a Burke File on your computer.....that is weird, man.
    I'm fed up with you. My first ever post on these forums was on NATW and you picked on me as if I'm the one who has been responsible for all the mess in the entire world. Not just this, but you keep on using the worst language on the forums just for me. I don't blame you, but if you want it that way, I'm ready buddy. You know what, you're a legend here. KEEP ON THE GREAT ART OF YOURS, INNOCENT LEGEND.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Really?! you don't have a clue, do you?

The guy have kept on insulting me in every thread since I joined the forums and this is my first time to respond. And the mods don't give a rat ass, do you want me to leave him spitting his shit everywhere. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO RESPOND, think before you type first please.
    Actually the one with no clue over here is you. Burke goal is obvious and he is getting what he wants. Finally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)