Hasan Salihamidžić (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Really?! Thanks, man. You made my day. :lol:
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    lol a lot of ppl are against Ahmedios...wat did he do???
    This is the norm on these forums, the Americans love it that way. And don't ever believe that there are rules. There is only one rule; the American and the mods' temper rule. ;)

Nothing, I guess. But it feels cool to have enemies at times :D
    Exactly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is the norm on these forums, the Americans love it that way. And don't ever believe that there are rules. There is only one rule; the American and the mods' temper rule. ;)
    What? :lol2: :lol2: There is only one American mod who controls this place, he's a good mod as well.

Don't be mad because you were caught in a plagiarism attempt.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #46
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
    Astaghforollah, who said that you're a clown? :disagree:

What? :lol2: :lol2: There is only one American mod who controls this place, he's a good mod as well.

Don't be mad because you were caught in a plagiarism attempt.
    Not all the Americans are mod.

Anyways, I'll try to take your advice seriously, dear. :oops:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Astaghforollah, who said that you're a clown? :disagree:

Not all the Americans are mod.

Anyways, I'll try to take your advice seriously, dear. :oops:
    No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    What advice would that be? You don't need my advice.
    How and you're the guy who knows much about everything?

The world will sink badly in your absence, dear Andy. :disagree:

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
    That plagiarism thing just made me giggle, it wasn't a normal reaction, it was a natural reflex arc. Anyways, the same thing happened with Burke. :eyebrows:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1350289 said:
    I didn't want to tell you this, but now I have no choice....

Mahmoud Abbas called me on the phone and told me I was a faggot....so you know what I did? I hung him, I hung 'em and I burned him...then I burried him in a shallow grave with The Star of David over his dead head on his tombstone.

Get Ahmedios' mom to sew you a new flag of Egypt in the blood of great muslim leaders.....like Benjamin Netanyahu.
    :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)