Hasan Salihamidžić (4 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
And you are the grandson of Nazi, haven't you comprehend it yet, dunderhead?

You Nazi bastard, I'm not expecting much more of Hitler's son. :yuck:
I don't understand how I could be the grandson of a Nazi and Hitler's son at the same time.....it doesn't make any sense.

Don't mention my mother again, you earthworm bastard. You only have balls on an internet forum. But if you see me in your life you would cream your pants. Anyways, I don't want to see your cuntface.
Dude, I would rip your burka off and finger your mom's nostril.

And the bolded part just is not true and makes no sense....wish I had some better comebacks....but I'm just tired and it's early.

Inta Irhabi.....

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1350684 said:
    I don't understand how I could be the grandson of a Nazi and Hitler's son at the same time.....it doesn't make any sense.
    Aren't you German in origin? So, you are the new Nazi's generation.

ßömßäяdîëя™;1350684 said:
    Dude, I would rip your burka off and finger your mom's nostril.

And the bolded part just is not true....wish I had some better comebacks....but I'm just tired and it's early.
    I told you not to mention my mother, you cvnt. If you consider your mother a whore as you said in NATW, not all people have the same weak mentality as you, you b*stard.

What comeback? I'm waiting for you whenever you decide, f*g.

Apr 12, 2004
    Aren't you German in origin? So, you are the new Nazi's generation.

I told you not to mention my mother, you cunt. If you consider your mother a whore as you said in NATW, not all people have the same weak mentality as you, you bastard.

What comeback? I'm waiting for you whenever you decide, fag.
    No, what you said made no sense because I could not be the son of Hitler and the grandson of a Nazi....it, chronologically, makes no sense.

You are waiting for me?

I thought that you were the Godfather's Successor.....shouldn't you send me some of your goons to do something bad, momma's boy?

And you call me a Nazi and then talk about "weak mentality?"

Just shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)