Happy New Year... (2 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL PEEPS

my new year resolution...> i'll never support mclaren again...coz they let kimi down with their crap machine always lol...and i hope he goes to ferrari..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
just give me the alcohol and the bitches,me and hambon know what to do :eyebrows:

shit end to an otherwise good year,shit festive season and cant wait for the bells to go

Bozi always on point.....would give u a high 5...but a rep will do it hurr

Happy new year to all....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon78 said:
Bozi always on point.....would give u a high 5...but a rep will do it hurr

Happy new year to all....
you the man boner i got your back when i spread some more love round

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Around three and a half hours around here to change the year. :pint: to everyone and to those who don't believe in it (pint I mean) grab a drink of your choice.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
In my country left 9 hours to "change the year".
I don't like new years. The year is only a scheme of time. Really, we don't "change the year"
But is a good oportunity to get wasted, fvck and do crazy things.
But i don't drink so, i just play with my hair all the night and have "a nice night" with my family.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i'm off to da partyy!!!!! :agree: see ya mates later!!! have a great time tonight, drink as much as you can, not less, don't do drugs and get laid ffs!!! :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bianconeri9 said:
I don't believe in New Years.
Me neither. It's one of the most ridiculously arbitrary "holidays" I can think of, when you break it down to its scientific/astronomical definition. My wife is much more of the romantic in this regard, so my dour enthusiasm for the day doesn't exactly score points with her. ;)

But then many do celebrate it. And I cannot deny that some of the wildest, most memorable nights of my life have been spent with the change of calendars.

So for everyone who is celebrating it, Happy New Years to you all! :party: :pint:

Let's all hope 2006 is a better one for the world.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Happy new year from east-germany!!

Love ya all!
Hope the forum will continjue like this, just cool!!
Dont drink to much out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)