Happy New Year... (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Where did the year go? Suddenly it is nearly January......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started last January and within a blink of an eye, 2005 is on its back! A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and posts I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2005 would have been extremely boring.
From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.
May 2006 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures. And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love! To those who need money, may your finances overflow.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Year was relatively good to me. Insh'Allah 2006 will be better...

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Happy new year. I hope 2006 will be a good year for me, 'cause have two bad years is bad and i want a good year now:).

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    nice words bei Chxta!
    Same here, without this site it would be sometimes boring!
    for example right now!! I dont know what to do, so I write with Juve-fans all over the world and Iam happy!!

Thx! Forza Juve!
    Happy new year!

p.s.: My wish for 2k6: A girlfriend!! I need one!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    Juve winning CL in 2006 would satisfy me.

to be honest, if you can have a steady supply of the above listed (my post)

who gives a fuck if juve is even in serie a or not :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    2005 was a fooking amazing year. The best one of this new millennium I've had so far.

No thanks to this forum though. Fokking lame discussions ruled, didn't they? Andy vs Seven, Seven vs Andy. Religious idiots versus atheist racists etc etc etc etc etc

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Great year for me, i traveled to a few countries, dropped out of school for a while, still haven't found god, I was French for a while, fooled alot of people, Life is good :D

Happy New Year!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    I wish you all drugs, alcohol, rap music, and bitches for the next year :cool:

:D
    just give me the alcohol and the bitches,me and hambon know what to do :eyebrows:

shit end to an otherwise good year,shit festive season and cant wait for the bells to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)