Happy Eid (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1468497 said:
Smartass. :D Could it have any dealing with terrorist/terrorism, because I heard it in a video game about terrorism.
that is raheena not raheela and it means hostage

amsakto bel raheena means i have captured the hostage

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So which person was sacrificed on this holiday?
No person was ever sacrificed, but you must be confused with Eid-ul-Adha, where God told prophet Abraham to sacrifice his son Ismail (some believe it to be Isac) but instead told to sacrifice a lamb.

A little Eid 101:

The Muslims celebrate Eid twice a year, Eid-ul-Fitr and the other, which comes about 10 weeks later, is called Eid-ul-Adha.

Eid-ul-Fitr is a festival that marks the end of the Holy month of Ramadhan. This joyous day is celebrated to give thanks for the blessings of Ramadhan. Muslims attend the congregational Eid prayer service which is held in the morning. They wear new clothing, cook delicious food and invite friends and neighbors to celebrate with them. Fasting during Ramadhan inspires sympathy for the hungry and needy, and encourages Muslims to donate generously to the poor.

Eid-ul-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice) is a festival comes about ten weeks after Eid-ul-Fitr, and marks the completion of Hajj (Holy pilgrimage to Mecca). It is the festival of Sacrifice that commemorate the obedience of Hadhrat Ibrahim and his son Hadhrat Ismail to the commandment of Allah. Hadhrat Ibrahim had a series of dreams in which he saw himself sacrificing his eldest son Ismail. He inferred that it was perhaps the will of God that he should sacrifice the life of his son. Hadhrat Ibrahim, being most obedient to God, was about to sacrifice the life of his son Ismail, when God commanded him to stop and gave him the good news that he had indeed fulfilled His command. God was so pleased with Ibrahim because of his obedience that He multiplied his progeny into billions. He was also given the great honor of being the forefather of the Holy Prophet of Islam . On the day of Eid those Muslims who can afford to sacrifice an animal are enjoined to do so after Eid Prayer.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßömßäяdîëя;1468497 said:
Smartass. :D Could it have any dealing with terrorist/terrorism, because I heard it in a video game about terrorism.
:D

then it is Raheena = female hostage :excited:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No person was ever sacrificed, but you must be confused with Eid-ul-Adha, where God told prophet Abraham to sacrifice his son Ismail (some believe it to be Isac) but instead told to sacrifice a lamb.

A little Eid 101:
in short!

God: Abraham climb that mountain with your son!

Ab.: now? :confused: Aight!

God: cut your son!

Ab: :wth: bala manyake man

God: I am playing fool. cut that lamb.

Ab: sure Dawg!

Abraham cut the lamb and they agreed to call it Bayram/Eid!

Apr 12, 2004
OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    in short!

God: Abraham climb that mountain with your son!

Ab.: now? :confused: Aight!

God: cut your son!

Ab: :wth: bala manyake man

God: I am playing fool. cut that lamb.

Ab: sure Dawg!

Abraham cut the lamb and they agreed to call it Bayram/Eid!
    WTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)