Happy Birthday! (2 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Bozi said:
really its his birthday?well only one thing for it...

happy birthday ya filthy animal, may your arse be ravaged by a thousand inmates with genital warts:oops:
:lol:

I wont say that cause that was his birthday. But now, i agree with you :pint:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
Big Bozi....Happy Birthday my fellow Scorpio.....hope your getting laid all month bro....cheers..
cheers hamid...but its not mine yet mate i am november 27th, think there was a mix-up but i aint sure.

**edit**gf's back is knackered so no lovin for bozman**:cry:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I thought it was later this month.....so the madaam got a medical excuse i see....lets hope she gets match fit before the big day..haaaaaa

how u been ace? its been a minute...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
I thought it was later this month.....so the madaam got a medical excuse i see....lets hope she gets match fit before the big day..haaaaaa

how u been ace? its been a minute...
aye i aint happy but what can you do? aye she better be fit we are going to munich for a week and fly out the day before my birthday.

been too long man i never catch you on msn. at the moment i am piss bored and struggling to stay awake ona nighshift

hows life been?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Bozi said:
aye i aint happy but what can you do? aye she better be fit we are going to munich for a week and fly out the day before my birthday.

been too long man i never catch you on msn. at the moment i am piss bored and struggling to stay awake ona nighshift

hows life been?
Hell to sum it up in 4 letters.....workin 50hr weeks...studying full time MBA....Living in shit ass dayton ohio.....Juventus in serie B.....what else can go wrong.... the good news is that on the 17th the quarter finishes so i will have some time for some much needed R&R.....plus its been a minute since i got my oil changed...:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
Hell to sum it up in 4 letters.....workin 50hr weeks...studying full time MBA....Living in shit ass dayton ohio.....Juventus in serie B.....what else can go wrong.... the good news is that on the 17th the quarter finishes so i will have some time for some much needed R&R.....plus its been a minute since i got my oil changed...:D
well better get in an expert to lube up your works, you dont want that shit failing on you. ia m sure all the hard work will be worth it but OHIO??jesus man :faq1:

anyway gotta try and catch you on msn or skype it up

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
albertmare said:
Happy b'daY philipp00 . bozman , who's tat ? bozi rite ? :shocked: happy b'day too , VonaM selamat Ultah bro :D , mr.sebi , wish u all d best too !
no there has been some confusion mine is not for 3 weeks, oh and happy birthday sir sebastian:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)