Happy Birthday! (8 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
A_LAcki said:
Yeah! Yesterday was my Birthday and my so called Birthday Party! Here are my 3 favourite pics of that party!
hahahaha happy birthday lovin the burger king crown
the blonde looks like she is about to kick your ass

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
hahahaha happy birthday lovin the burger king crown
the blonde looks like she is about to kick your ass
Yeah, cause I was about to take that picture and so I said to one guy "Can I borrow your girlfriend". She turned out to be the girlfriend and I think she didn't like being treated like a thing!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
A_LAcki said:
Yeah, cause I was about to take that picture and so I said to one guy "Can I borrow your girlfriend". She turned out to be the girlfriend and I think she didn't like being treated like a thing!
ah well he will get his balls chewed today

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
anyway glad you had a good one,feeling rough today are we???
Oh yes! I had party the last 3 days. Spend about 150 € for Alcohol, cigarettes and other substances :D My best birthday ever!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
A_LAcki said:
Oh yes! I had party the last 3 days. Spend about 150 € for Alcohol, cigarettes and other substances :D My best birthday ever!
good stuff,so proud of you

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Yo, Happy b man:) 21 huh, nice age to be in:pint:

Youre pimp pic is hella cool.:cool: The blonde one looks a little scared though, is that ho clocking that money?, if not you gotta handle yo buisness, ya heard me playa.. hehe:D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Shoryuken said:

Youre pimp pic is hella cool.:cool: The blonde one looks a little scared though, is that ho clocking that money?, if not you gotta handle yo buisness, ya heard me playa.. hehe:D
Well, I think she wasn't didn't feel comfortable while taking this pic, cause I light up the cig, than a friend told me to make some pics and I went like "I need some hos!", so I think both didn't like my treatment.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Shoryuken said:

btw I am 19. If you ment me???

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Shoryuken said:
Yee man, i meant you. I messed up the age a little but hey, 19 is an even better age to be in then 21. Cherish those years brother:)
4 sure dude! I am right in the middle of my best years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)