Happy Birthday! (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Liban is great and adorable like usually my friend...Though I'm not there Atm, I'm in Romania, Buchuresti, But I'll be there in couple of months...

How you doing?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
not bad...suffering in the hot sands of saudi arabia....i might drop by beirut in may...i will let u know before hand mabey we can kick it....

how cold is it there in romania?? do your nipples show..hehe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hambon78 said:
not bad...suffering in the hot sands of saudi arabia....i might drop by beirut in may...i will let u know before hand mabey we can kick it....

how cold is it there in romania?? do your nipples show..hehe

:lol2: haha.....my nipples are actually freezing :toast: ....we're getting nasty here.

Yeah It's cold here, It was snowing a while ago, now It's like minus 2 or 3....

Let me know If you'll be coming to Beirut, we can have a drink mate;)......I'll pick you up from the airport:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
how come like usually ?

** assassinations-bombs ** everywhere :D

The country itself is great and amazing like usually....The Political sitiuation is not good at all...But that doesn't really effect the Lebanese ppl as they really know how to Enjoy themselves...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
i know that but the beauty disappear with the actions that the country suffer from.

Yeah, we suffered 30years from Syrian Occupation....and Civil war and many other things...But hopefully everything will be back to normal...Lebanon will be the pearl of the middle east like it was before;).

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
hambon78 said:
whateva yo....

az i will hit u up most definatly....we can have a drink and chat up some women:agree:
loll i can chat up some girls not women but i don't drink , once i was drunk and i couldn't reach the climax :cool:

Azzurri , cut the crap man now they are ganna accuse us for changing the thread to a politician issue :)

happybirth day to you

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
loll i can chat up some girls not women but i don't drink , once i was drunk and i couldn't reach the climax :cool:

Azzurri , cut the crap man now they are ganna accuse us for changing the thread to a politician issue :)

happybirth day to you

Getting drunk and chatting to girls or women is the best thing you can do...Words come out soo easy...

I'll cut the crap before the Secret Service jump into here....

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
they ARE........when you're not drunk.
so they are angels when you are drunk?

aha happened to me once i was drunk and i saw her as an angel next morning i saw her like a devil :) what an ugly biatch was !

fck alcohol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)