Happy birthday! (25 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
swag said:
Hey, I'm just shy of 6'6" (198cm :p) and 210 lbs (95kg), but I too could stand to lose a few...
Whoa! youre a tall one!
I come from a family of tall people. Im 175cm and 55 kgs. I used to be 50 but it seems those days arent coming back...

I think youre as tall as my father -one of the best things of being tall is that you can gain a few kilos and it wont be as noticeable

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
You have got to be shizzniting me, you are almost 6 6?
Yeah -- I come from a long line of Lithuanian mutants. My hands-of-death bro (whom I put in touch with Vinni while his jaw is wired for sound) is 6'7". You should see him when he goes on his trainings in Japan. I swear Mothra tried to attack him once.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Black Mamba said:
Whoa! youre a tall one!
I come from a family of tall people. Im 175cm and 55 kgs. I used to be 50 but it seems those days arent coming back...

I think youre as tall as my father -one of the best things of being tall is that you can gain a few kilos and it wont be as noticeable
You're fuck skinny fabi.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Speaking of height: I found out the other day why I always feel so small in Holland compared to when I'm abroad. Apparently the Dutch are the tallest people in the world (well, except me, gah)

The average height in Holland is 185cm (6'1"), compared to an average of 175cm (5'9") in the US and the UK.

I'm only 5'9" myself, I can never reach stuff in this country :depressed

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

guess you're not the one who'll be doing the new heineken commercial with jennifer aniston than. ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
Speaking of height: I found out the other day why I always feel so small in Holland compared to when I'm abroad. Apparently the Dutch are the tallest people in the world (well, except me, gah)

The average height in Holland is 185cm (6'1"), compared to an average of 175cm (5'9") in the US and the UK.

I'm 5'9" as well, but that's not exactly big in Belgium either :).

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Erik said:

For the other countries:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Surprisingly there are four surveys done in Holland, each with different outcomes, so I wouldn't call them reliable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Erik said:

Isn't that because in Holland they start all height measurements below sea level? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)