Happy birthday! (36 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sergio said:
You don't believe that my Baby can hit 120, Andy?? Oh it can, believe you me.

And the stretch of 295 I was referring to is a 2 mile straightaway between Cumberland, RI and South Attleboro, MA
I'm sure it can, I was just questioning where.

I hope you bought a shiney new radar detector, Sergio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Again, if I've offended you, I sincerely apologize.
I, in my faith tradition, think of ALL men and women as my brothers and sisters.

Homosexuality is not "good" for you, though. Homosexuals have many times the level of depression, suicide, and mental illness compared to the general population. (I am not saying that you do, Erik, OK? I pray that you do not.)

It would be similar to saying that people that are overweight have many times the level of heart disease, diabetes, etc of the general population.

Neither of those are moral judgements; but both happen to be true.

Please, I do not mean to offend you. Honestly.
Maybe that's b/c they aren't accepted by society?

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #164
    Zé Tahir said:
    That's gettin old? You want me to start on the things you do that are gettin old?

You seem to have it out for me, and I can not recall ever having done/said anything offensive to you. That's all I'm saying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Lou, in regards to your statement about the greater number of suicides and depression among homosexuals, well, gee, I don't know, maybe if I was viewed like a second class citizen because of who I take home at night, then I would be depressed and want to kill myself too.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Sergio said:
    That's way too easy. :D

I like Lou. He gives me cavities every time I read his posts, but that's all good. You can't get annoyed with people in an internet forum. I came to that conclusion moments after I had a major run-in with Seven a couple of months ago.

Fukk it. Live and Let Live. So what did I do??? I took the Mustang on a 120mph joyride on an open strecth of Route 295, baby. :D

Would you hate me if I said that, in general, american cars suck and americans are pitiful drivers?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Now, Donny. The right thing to do is to apologize to all the mentally challenged people on this forum.

Starting with me. :D

C'mon, tell me you're sorry

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    You seem to have it out for me, and I can not recall ever having done/said anything offensive to you. That's all I'm saying.
    I believe that you're a genuinely nice guy, Lou. But you also make a good case for being paranoid. :scared: Definitely need to work on that.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Zlatan said:
    Would you hate me if I said that, in general, american cars suck and americans are pitiful drivers?
    No, I would just think you're misinformed.

And Stupid.

And suffering from severe Chowder Backup in your nether regions. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Don Bes said:
    jeez. i even found the pic on this forum
    Yes, it's been posted several times. How people find it amusing to take cheap shots at disabled people though is a little disturbing, wouldn't you say?

Jan 7, 2004
    Sergio said:
    Now, Donny. The right thing to do is to apologize to all the mentally challenged people on this forum.

Starting with me. :D

C'mon, tell me you're sorry

to all the mentally retarded people on this sorry, i truly regret posting that picture. i hope you find it in you to forgive me

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #179
    Zé Tahir said:
    Maybe that's b/c they aren't accepted by society?

Could be.

They are more accepted in certain countries, to be sure. Interestingly (and sadly) enough, the suicide rate (for ex) in those countries is even higher, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)