Happy Birthday "Signora"! (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Happy 105th birthday, dear Juventus. Today, November the 1st, is the birthday of the blackandwhite club. A long time has passed since a group of students of Massimo D'Azeglio High School, on a bench of Corso Re Umberto, decided to found a new football team, soon one of the most beloved.

Since the first friendly, passing through the 1905's Scudetto until the last May's one: 105 years of great history and great men. 105 and not to show them, this is the motto of Roberto Bettega, today vice president, and yesterday champion and leader.

An important piece of history in "bianconero": "Juventus doesn't seem a lady of 105 years old, I have to say that she arrives very well at this important adniversary. I can only wish 105 more years".

Blackandwhite fans can send Juventus their messages of 'happy birthday' for this important anniversary. The most significant emails will be published at juventus.com. Click here

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Happy 105th birthday, dear Juventus. Today, November the 1st, is the birthday of the blackandwhite club. A long time has passed since a group of students of Massimo D'Azeglio High School, on a bench of Corso Re Umberto, decided to found a new football team, soon one of the most beloved.

[/I] Click here

this is a picture of the bench juve was founded on!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)