Happy 420 (4 Viewers)

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    axlrose85 said:
    Today is April 20th. It's an American marijuana smoking holiday. Fun to celebrate, (i.e. smoke all day).

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Ian said:
    Today is April 20th. It's an American marijuana smoking holiday. Fun to celebrate, (i.e. smoke all day).
    and if anyone disagree's gino genessio will opunch them in the face:D :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    poisonwoody said:
    u mean its legal?
    Its just a day we smoke ourselves stupid. Imagine the pikeys from Gangs of New Yourk and Snatch. We smoke so much we turn into a country of those fellas. For a day.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    Cheers to all tokers out there. I started this thread last year and received the same replies :p
    Im going to write a song dedicated to all the smokers today. Its going to be to the tune of Springsteens The Rising. Ill post it around 330pm my time.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Enron said:
    Its just a day we smoke ourselves stupid. Imagine the pikeys from Gangs of New Yourk and Snatch. We smoke so much we turn into a country of those fellas. For a day.

that's soo fuckin cool...i wish we had that sorta day here...smoking hash all day...being able to stay in our own fantasy world :oops: :smoke:

damn

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    In my english class today (after lunch) about 70% of the kids were stoned, so the teacher just gave up and we elected to play heads up 7 up for the rest of the period :lol2:

I still don't understand, why did they choose april 20th as the day? is there any significance?

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    In my english class today (after lunch) about 70% of the kids were stoned, so the teacher just gave up and we elected to play heads up 7 up for the rest of the period :lol2:

I still don't understand, why did they choose april 20th as the day? is there any significance?
    :lol::lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:

April 20th is the day on which Adolf Hitler was born, that much I know.

But I don't think he smoked a lot of weed, to be honest..

He should've done, though...

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    I don't know why in Chile (or in the south of Mexico for sebi-seb) we don't have that kind of days. I'll celebrate it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)