Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Invisible first half both going forward and defending.

I thought he started the second half better then had 2 terrible give aways in about 30 seconds, one to stop an attacking move and the other led to a break.

surely Rovella is better thjan this clown
He is but nobody was going to offer us the same for him as what we got for Rovella.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Have we even gotten anything for Rovella? I thought it was a 2 year loan with an option?
I think it is a conditional obligation. It seems like one of those typical moves where there is a loan then a signing to spread the transfer e.g. Chiesa and Locatelli, but I'm not sure/ Either way, we weren't getting those offers for Hans.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
17 passes in 60 minutes, as a playmaker.
He was running away from the ball.

Just ban @DanielSz for promoting these God awful players. I've never seen a member being wrong about everything. Danny is the first one. Even Turk is right more often with his theories about the Jews.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
17 passes in 60 minutes, as a playmaker.
He was running away from the ball.

Just ban @DanielSz for promoting these God awful players. I've never seen a member being wrong about everything. Danny is the first one. Even Turk is right more often with his theories about the Jews.
To be fair, the team didn’t pass to him at all. Even when he was free multiple times. The just completely bypassed him. Probably because they have seen what he can do in training lol.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
NicolussiCaviglia : “I only found out today that I am a starter. It was a complete shock and surprise, but I worked hard to get a chance. I touched fewer balls than expected, I had to do a more obscure job when not in possession. I can cover various roles: director creator but also midfielder."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
NicolussiCaviglia : “I only found out today that I am a starter. It was a complete shock and surprise, but I worked hard to get a chance. I touched fewer balls than expected, I had to do a more obscure job when not in possession. I can cover various roles: director creator but also midfielder."
Too bad that you can't cover the role that you're paid for: footballer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
if the teammates have such little faith in him then how is he on the field?
The only reason he was on the field was because he could do a passable job in front of defence and Locatelli was not fit enough to start. The other option would have been Miretti, who does not play that role and was also not fully fit iirc. With Fagioli and Pogba out, we are really stretched thin in the middle of the park. Hans had one job today, occupy the space in front of defence and not fuck up. He barely managed that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)