Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (2 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I still think Hans is at least part of the reason they sold rovella. he was good in preseson and there were reports Allegri really liked him

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I guarantee you he won't have played a single minute still if it wasn't for locatelli's recent injury, infact as much as allegri supposedly likes nicolussi, he won't have played till the coppa italia
Again, he's last in the pecking order. So there's no reason for him to see the pitch unless there's an emergency.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Again, he's last in the pecking order. So there's no reason for him to see the pitch unless there's an emergency.
You'd think if Allegri really did rate him he'd at least come on as a sub and at least get some minutes in his legs, not just chuck him in the deep end vs inter as a debut because of unavailabilities

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You'd think if Allegri really did rate him he'd at least come on as a sub and at least get some minutes in his legs, not just chuck him in the deep end vs inter as a debut because of unavailabilities
Ah, sorry I missed the context. My bad. Unless Max has come out and said he rates him highly, then I'll take those pieces of 'news' with a pinch of salt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)