Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Outside of his poor set piece deliveries, I thought he had a solid game when he came on. Sprayed around some nice passes and looks to move the ball forward with purpose. Tbh he looks more composed and technical than Locatelli (not that that’s saying much)

For a guy that’s like 6th or 7th in our CM depth department, not bad at all tbh.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Limited player, has a decent technique of hitting the ball but that’s about it, still plays like a timid primavera player only now making his debut despite being 23yo with plenty of pro games already under his belt…

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He was good, i like him as locas backup. He doesnt hesitate to play long balls and makes good decisions for the most part. He also seems like type that will never complain about playing time.
And cheaaaaap and HG. But mostly cheap. A squad needs flexible players that don't complain and are cheap to afford the real starting pack. Blasted away that FK against Salernitana but I was happy to see him having the confidence to take it from Dusan and Danilo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)