Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (3 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He is not a kid, he is 24 I think lol. Both injured for years and lost in small team loans that we assume he is still a youngster.
Juventuz moment.

24 year old who was embarrassingly below average in Serie A last year for Salernitana. Yeah, let's bring him into the team. The kid who couldn't make a name for himself at (checks notes) FUCKING SUDTIROL and PERUGIA! This dude WAS eaten alive in Serie A last year and would get eaten alive in Serie A in 2023. He's 24, barely made a dent anywhere, and isn't up to Juventus' quality level.

People bitch about players like Bentancur, Rabiot, Arthur. This kid wouldn't be able to polish their boots ffs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wouldnt be as harsh, but yeah there is no indication he is remotely close to Juve level at all, he hasnt been used a single second so far, not even on the bench (I watch every list of call ups and he is rarely on it despite our barebone options most weeks), he was not in the plans at all for this team, was supposed to be in U23 team. We just added him to the main roster for this season as emergency depth cuz we cheap and didnt sign anyone for midfield.

Because of 2 absences for bizzare reasons in middle of season, we expect to give him minutes now in emergencies? Which is fine if necessary to hold us up until January market.

But just stark reminding, do not expect him from him at all. Let Daniel be alone in thinking we discovering the italian Kimmich out of the blue lol.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I wouldnt be as harsh, but yeah there is no indication he is remotely close to Juve level at all, he hasnt been used a single second so far, not even on the bench (I watch every list of call ups and he is rarely on it despite our barebone options most weeks), he was not in the plans at all for this team, was supposed to be in U23 team. We just added him to the main roster for this season as emergency depth cuz we cheap and didnt sign anyone for midfield.

Because of 2 absences for bizzare reasons in middle of season, we expect to give him minutes now in emergencies? Which is fine if necessary to hold us up until January market.

But just stark reminding, do not expect him from him at all. Let Daniel be alone in thinking we discovering the italian Kimmich out of the blue lol.
He's here for roster rules. He's homegrown.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pinsoglio, Miretti, Fagioli and Kean, thats already 4 homegrown players (which is necessary for CL, Serie A different, no real requirement). I think Illing jr counts as home grown now too (just now finished his official 3 years status), been here more then 3 years nonstop. Yildiz and Huisens are 18 only, but dont yet count as homegrown, one more year I think.

Soule would have been more useful (tho needed the loan ,was lost puppy with us), and he officially became homegrown last january for us? Barrenchea too? (think he was un our youth teams 3 years uninterrupted?). Rugani cants as homegrown for Serie A, who has more lax rules, but not for CL, because he didnt have 3 interrupted years between 15-21 ages with us, was half shares/loan inbetween, which doesnt count for CL.

Hans is defenitely homegrown through and through like Miretti, Fagioli and Kean, but I doubt we are keeping him for that rule, because its unusual time for us when we dont really need to worry as much about that rule this season.

I'm guessing he is just there do to cutting cost, very cheap backup (like Miretti is), also he was closed to being loaned out late in the mercato. Would be shocked if he isnt in January.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
u21 (in fact u22, because italy) players doesn't count regarding the 17+4+4 rule, a team can have unlimited number of young players in the league, regardless of their homegrown status. so miretti doesn't take away a homegrown status from anyone cause he's still only 20.

hans is here because he's homegrown.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ahh didn't know that about the U21 part. Also forgot Miretti is still very young.
yeah, that's how some teams have squads of 28 or even more players. last season jj used 29 players too. it's supposed to help young players to get some opportunities. jj obviously used fagioli and miretti a lot. i wonder how their contribution to overall playtime for the whole league changed with this rule though. it looks like most coaches prefer more experienced players anyway.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And here I suspected Miretti was behind Nicky Beans' gambling addiction...

Any bets on why he might have been carrying hypodermic needles around Pogba? :pado:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Allegri: "I see Nicolussi Caviglia more in front of the defence, but he is an intelligent boy and can play different roles. His time will come.”
——

I like the idea of Hans as a regista more than I did Fagioli. He had pretty good defensive numbers last season, isnt fast, and has good passing range/vision.

Jun 16, 2020
Allegri: "I see Nicolussi Caviglia more in front of the defence, but he is an intelligent boy and can play different roles. His time will come.”
——

I like the idea of Hans as a regista more than I did Fagioli. He had pretty good defensive numbers last season, isnt fast, and has good passing range/vision.
His minutes so far don’t speak a lot of confidence though

Jul 2, 2006
——

he is seeing eveyone in front of the defence though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)