Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (9 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
1693947756746.png

Well I believe that we were gonna use Nico as Locatelli's backup but I see now that Allegri was thinking to use him in other role...
You joke but Allegri talked up Fagioli as a regista in his press conference the other day, so maybe he's eyeing him for that vice Loca role. Dunno what the plan is with Hans. He's pretty much where Fagioli was at the beginning of last season; buried.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You joke but Allegri talked up Fagioli as a regista in his press conference the other day, so maybe he's eyeing him for that vice Loca role. Dunno what the plan is with Hans. He's pretty much where Fagioli was at the beginning of last season; buried.
Well seems pretty obvious to me... he is the translator...

And people say that Allegri dont like to use youngsters ha!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
1693947756746.png

Well I believe that we were gonna use Nico as Locatelli's backup but I see now that Allegri was thinking to use him in other role...
this is cheapventus we are talking about here. it's cheaper to use him to translate then hire a translator.

and i know you might be thinking they could use pogba cuz he is french, but they risk pogba getting injured if he is translating

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
this is cheapventus we are talking about here. it's cheaper to use him to translate then hire a translator.

and i know you might be thinking they could use pogba cuz he is french, but they risk pogba getting injured if he is translating
I find it funny that nobody from Allegi to Landucci and our technical staff speaks english

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fucking play this kid already.
I think Hans is Rabiots backup so that’ll never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hans: "Who inspires me? De Jong or Kimmich, but also De Bruyne who is the most complete midfielder. At Juve, when I see Pogba training, it's a feast for the eyes I experienced it when he was here on his first experience, I was a ball boy. Then finding him on the pitch and understanding the person he is, you see he's from another category."

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Little Hansel was living happily with his sister Gretel and his poor woodcutter father, until one fateful day the evil witch Allegri lured him into her house to cook and eat him.
Hope he brought an ample supply of white pebbles so he'll find his way back to Salernitana, or to whichever shithole he came from.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think Hans is Rabiots backup so that’ll never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hans: "Who inspires me? De Jong or Kimmich, but also De Bruyne who is the most complete midfielder. At Juve, when I see Pogba training, it's a feast for the eyes I experienced it when he was here on his first experience, I was a ball boy. Then finding him on the pitch and understanding the person he is, you see he's from another category."
It's not like rabiot has been setting the world alight this season, I wish allegri would start picking players based on form and not favouritism

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not like rabiot has been setting the world alight this season, I wish allegri would start picking players based on form and not favouritism
You were the first Tuz member who recognized the talents and quality of players like Diego, Vidal, and Dybala. Back when you claimed they were top talent, few people even knew of them. Your ability to spot emerging talent has left quite a legacy, and it's a major reason why I hold you in such high regard. Do you truly want to jeopardize this legacy by endorsing a certain failure like little Hansel?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What is Hans' form like? I've honestly no idea.

Rabiot is nothing special but he was still one of the best players in our shitty previous season. Plus all coaches have favourites. The reality is he has Rabiot or he has a choice of three young players, it's not like he is benching Davids to play Rabiot.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What is Hans' form like? I've honestly no idea.

Rabiot is nothing special but he was still one of the best players in our shitty previous season. Plus all coaches have favourites. The reality is he has Rabiot or he has a choice of three young players, it's not like he is benching Davids to play Rabiot.
We're also only three games in. Hans will get his shot eventually, injuries are a certainty and just a matter of time. If they didnt have any plans to use him they could've easily loaned him out. They still might in January if he doesnt get any minutes, but I can't see him sitting on the bench for the next four months. Fagioli's first start didnt come until November, and his first real minutes were at the end of October. Hans time will come.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)