Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (3 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I would have expected this if he had signed a new 4 year deal with us. He must've forgotten that he is playing for a new contract again.
Has he really been that much different than the player he was last season? Whats different? Good defensively, scores some goals, but is limited in creating for others. It's been the same thing this season imo. The bigger issue is the Loca-Rabiot double pivot imo. It didnt work last season and its not working again this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has he really been that much different than the player he was last season? Whats different? Good defensively, scores some goals, but is limited in creating for others. It's been the same thing this season imo. The bigger issue is the Loca-Rabiot double pivot imo. It didnt work last season and its not working again this season.
The sample is still very small this season to really judge but he seems more like the annoying version of Rabiot than the barnstorming one we saw quite a few times last season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He is only 23 and he already has 6 (six) starts in serie A. Not many 23-year old footballers can say the same.
I feel that we got ourselves a real gem here.
People expect way too much. These young kids almost never break through. Most of the time they are mid level material and each decade you have some Miccoli or Giovinco. Sometimes Marchisio. But I find it funny how people have such high expectations of our youth while most of the time there's barely anything exciting there. There are 19yo kids achieving a whole lot more elsewhere (while not being super talents). Most of our current youth will end up in shit clubs while some of them might nail a half-decent club that ends 6th in a good season. I guess we're broke as fuck so people have to have hope somewhere.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What is Hans' form like? I've honestly no idea.

Rabiot is nothing special but he was still one of the best players in our shitty previous season. Plus all coaches have favourites. The reality is he has Rabiot or he has a choice of three young players, it's not like he is benching Davids to play Rabiot.
Yes he was one of our best players last season, however a part of me feels that he was playing for a big move elsewhere anyways and when that didnt materialise he renewed with us anyways even if it is only for 1 year. Besides Kostic was one of our best players last season too but even he was benched for the first 2 matches.

In addition Rabiot missed a large part of pre season deciding to stay at home instead of going to the US, unlike Hans in theory should be more ready to start right now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
People expect way too much. These young kids almost never break through. Most of the time they are mid level material and each decade you have some Miccoli or Giovinco. Sometimes Marchisio. But I find it funny how people have such high expectations of our youth while most of the time there's barely anything exciting there. There are 19yo kids achieving a whole lot more elsewhere (while not being super talents). Most of our current youth will end up in shit clubs while some of them might nail a half-decent club that ends 6th in a good season. I guess we're broke as fuck so people have to have hope somewhere.
the only successful youth recently at juve have been players signed from outside the club not the academy gruaduates:
chiellini 19
bonucci 21
pogba 19
coman 18
dybala 21
illing 18

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
lol completely forgot we had him. What a fluke for him. Going from like 9th choice to suddenly getting minutes almost every game. It's almost like he or his agent went to Pogba's witch doctor and doubled Pogba's pay to overturn it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)