Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Parma are struggling so the coach will go to tried and tested. I reckon he'll be recalled in Jan and go to upper Serie B or maybe to a bottom end A who will "promise" to play him (until they sack their coach and he hits the bench again).

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"Now finally I'm feeling good.
I lived through very difficult moments but I never lost hope nor my inner strength.

My absence lasted an extra 9 months and now I know why. In the surgery I underwent after my injury (I only had one), the Fast-Fix and the anchored rod inside the articulation remained inside and for months have caused inflammation and swelling. These foreign objects could not be detected with the MRI because they were installed in the back part of the articulation. With #Juventus, we tried everything and I even played a few minutes in 3 games under these conditions last fall but with just a light run the knee was swelling.

But by the end of March, after each test was coming back negative, with the hope of justifying that issue, we decided with #Juventus, this time, to di a diagnostic arthroscopy in Turin by Dr. Rossi who found and removed those remaining bits from the previous surgery.

It was such an unbelievable situation that could only maybe understood if one goes through it. I would like to thank the full #Juventus medical staff, from Dr. Stefanini to Dr. Marchini and the whole club who supported me and really wanted to know what was going on with me. And of course thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Rossi. The nightmare is over, now I go back on the track I left with much more awareness, a lot of desire, rage and with my regular passion multiplied by a 1000."

[Hans Nicolussi Caviglia]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"Now finally I'm feeling good.
I lived through very difficult moments but I never lost hope nor my inner strength.

My absence lasted an extra 9 months and now I know why. In the surgery I underwent after my injury (I only had one), the Fast-Fix and the anchored rod inside the articulation remained inside and for months have caused inflammation and swelling. These foreign objects could not be detected with the MRI because they were installed in the back part of the articulation. With #Juventus, we tried everything and I even played a few minutes in 3 games under these conditions last fall but with just a light run the knee was swelling.

But by the end of March, after each test was coming back negative, with the hope of justifying that issue, we decided with #Juventus, this time, to di a diagnostic arthroscopy in Turin by Dr. Rossi who found and removed those remaining bits from the previous surgery.

It was such an unbelievable situation that could only maybe understood if one goes through it. I would like to thank the full #Juventus medical staff, from Dr. Stefanini to Dr. Marchini and the whole club who supported me and really wanted to know what was going on with me. And of course thank you from the bottom of my heart to Dr. Rossi. The nightmare is over, now I go back on the track I left with much more awareness, a lot of desire, rage and with my regular passion multiplied by a 1000."

[Hans Nicolussi Caviglia]
Thats tough. His contract ends next year so hopefully he gets extended and loaned out so he can play regularly, preferably in Serie A. Send him to one of the promoted sides. A healthy Hans is still an intriguing player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Confirmation on what was reported by @DiMarzio: #Salernitana have set their eyes on @Hans14Nicolussi, the player is liked a lot by the sporting director #DeSanctis. At the moment, there is still no contact with #Juve the owner of the player's rights.

[Mirko Di Natale]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Salernitana would be pressing hard to sign Hans #NicolussiCaviglia for the second part of the season.

[Sky Sport via @AroundJuventus]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What’s funny is Hans is another mid better than some of the jabronis we’ve employed with the senior squad recently, and he’s become an afterthought. Not saying we should keep him, I don’t rate him as highly as the others, but really shows you how incompetent Tici was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)