Hans Nicolussi Caviglia (5 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
if the stuff about Hans is legit, it could make loaning Miretti out even more obvious as they play the same position. Same with Hasa who should be on the doorstep with next gen.

- - - Updated - - -

he's so ugly. lacks defined jawline, shoulders narrow, massive nostrills for size of his face.

would not accept.
History has proven the uglier the player, the better he is. I.e. your boyfriend Harry.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Idk how it happened but somehow we have TOO many quality midfielders

Get the ball. Ship it to the right flank. It looks like he is programmed for it. But does it impressively well. I am very surprised, all I remember from him presently is his performance against us last year where he was behind at least two of our goals. Maybe I am miss-recalling it but he looked way out of depth then. Looks very good in this compilation but what's your view on him? You are usually very insightful when it comes to kids, although Nicolussi is a bit older now.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Get the ball. Ship it to the right flank. It looks like he is programmed for it. But does it impressively well. I am very surprised, all I remember from him presently is his performance against us last year where he was behind at least two of our goals. Maybe I am miss-recalling it but he looked way out of depth then. Looks very good in this compilation but what's your view on him? You are usually very insightful when it comes to kids, although Nicolussi is a bit older now.
He had a serious injury during covid and had further setbacks the following season so he pretty much lost two years of development. I did watch him a little bit last season and he finally looked fit, albeit rusty. He just turned 23 so this could be his time to really establish himself in top flight. I think he's best closer to goal but he's versatile enough to play elsewhere. I'd rather have him as a squad player than Miretti, who I think needs to go somewhere he can play regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)