Hannibal (1 Viewer)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I mean, how long can the story of how Will Graham caught Hannibal Lecter be told? 3 season seems long enough. In the movies it took them like 10 minutes to recap it.

Jul 10, 2006
There is plenty of material to expand on. They may bring on The Red Dragon (The Tooth Fairy, Francis Dollarhyde) by the end of this season. Of course they would have to make some changes concerning the source material, but there is enough there for another two-three seasons.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Season 1 is one of the best I've seen on TV. Then it never lived up to it in the next seasons.

Any news if it's gonna continue?
Yup, though season 2 was still very very good.

Also, binge-watching this, especially during the evening/night really fucks with your head after the 3rd/4th episode.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Shame really.

Was really disappointed when I heard the news that they won't extend it for another season. Forever too.
At one side the director is right when he says its amazing they got broadcasted for 3 seasons, as this isnt your average american series.

But why did Netflix and Amazon pass on this, i dont get it. Such a pity.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, though season 2 was still very very good.

Also, binge-watching this, especially during the evening/night really fucks with your head after the 3rd/4th episode.
People who got me into watching it, said the second season is better. Beeing in the sixth episode of the first season, my question is "how exactly can it be better".

Also, the amount of style is without equal.

:agree: Plus Mads Mikkelsen is top notch.
I cant directly think of any acting in a series that was better then this. And the role fits him so perfectly

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
People who got me into watching it, said the second season is better. Beeing in the sixth episode of the first season, my question is "how exactly can it be better".

Also, the amount of style is without equal.
Season 1 from episode ~5 (don't remember exactly) is simply amazing.

And when I say it declines slightly after that (imo), I'm referring to that extremely high level as a starting point.

You seen that Cellist episode yet? Most fucked up thing I ever saw on TV I think :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Shame really.

Was really disappointed when I heard the news that they won't extend it for another season. Forever too.
I finished the second season a couple of days ago and it wasn't as good as the first one, at least the season finale was epic. 2nd season just had too much of this philosophical chit-chat to be enjoyable.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Season 1 from episode ~5 (don't remember exactly) is simply amazing.

And when I say it declines slightly after that (imo), I'm referring to that extremely high level as a starting point.

You seen that Cellist episode yet? Most fucked up thing I ever saw on TV I think :D
Probably soon, i just watched that episode with the angels, while eating a good bloody steak.

I finished the second season a couple of days ago and it wasn't as good as the first one, at least the season finale was epic. 2nd season just had too much of this philosophical chit-chat to be enjoyable.
I actually kinda like that bit alot. It adds depthdthd

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Season 3 was rubbish and the finale was ridiculous. The writers seemed to have ran out of ideas. Glad it ended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)