Hands Up Shopaholics! (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
ummm....< loking around> no hand...i'll raise a thumb for you instead :thumb:

:D

i think shopping's quite inborn in most ladies :D :D :D

Yeah! i'm working and i just got my bonus :excited: :excited: ..... now there's a million things on my shopping list for friends... and another million things which i've been saving for so long to get :wallbang:

but shopping here around X'mas time is a test of temper i tell you... it's sooooo crowded.....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I am a shopaholic but havent really bought so much lately because everything I want its too expensive... the country isnt in a good situation

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    yeah I know what you mean. clothes here are so goddamn expensive, I could buy so much more.

I love designer stuff :) Louis Vitton, Chanel, Gucci.. all so gorgeous..... but super expensive :fero:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    i dun care much for brands...... as long as it end up looking nice :) And these items are usually less expensive so i can buy a little more :D :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I struggle hard not to use all my money of guitar gear. There are so many things I would love to buy if I had the money, but since I don't buy all that much, I wouldn't consider myself a shopaholic.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I think shopping is a task I would rather avoid. But once in a while I see something on the net or in a mag & like it. I proceed to check the specs etc then save like for a trilion months and go out & splash. So at best am an erratic shopper.
    BTW it pisses me off when I get to the nitty gritty of the stuff, technical et al and the bloody shopping assistants just gaze at me! :fero:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    I think shopping is a task I would rather avoid. But once in a while I see something on the net or in a mag & like it. I proceed to check the specs etc then save like for a trilion months and go out & splash. So at best am an erratic shopper.
    BTW it pisses me off when I get to the nitty gritty of the stuff, technical et al and the bloody shopping assistants just gaze at me! :fero:
    What do you expect, man? They just push it, they don't care what it is :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i am one of those..... :down: ( :devil: )

it's better NOT to twell you what i bought the last week............

it's gonna be a giiiiiiiiig list!! :D

jut for today my mom bought be (cause i ordered it) 2 very sweet shirts and yesterday my dad bought me because i went for a kinda small operation,a black shirt with white stripes (like the mafian's costumes.... :devil: ) from the united colours of beneton.

this is a very small example of my shopping love! :heart:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    hm......your "problem" is serious sweetheart!!! :rolleyes:

but....is this the only reason??? that you find it boring?? well..... if you ever come to greece,to my place,you'll just fall in love with shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even though it's kinda expensive but it's like a dream!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    sweety....
    why do you see things sooo negetively??

if you think all the time that everything fits you bad-then it will fit you bad....

think positive!!!!
    why do i always find SMG that fit me great???
    do you think i have the ideal body???
    well....i'll let you know i'm far away from this! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)