Handball (2 Viewers)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    why? it's damn blody fun...violent? since when? it's fact but not THAT violent i think

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well let's see.. in soccer you have occasional thugs like Keane but for the most part the players get by with speed, skill flair. Same goes for basketball. In handball, they hold them, pull them, do anything to them, it's not about technique, it's about physical strength, I might as well watch wrestling. :yuck:

And what's with the line anyway, they often jump, then land, then shoot, so what's the line for anyway?

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ah whatever, why dont u go play chess ;)

there's also speed(fast breaks), brains(breaking up defences/wall) and technique (some of the jump shots on tv are incred

but yes, it's physical, but so is allot of sports martin :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I have played it quite a lot, mostly as left 9. It is pretty fun, and it is really fun to watch. It is one of the most exciting sports from time to time. But I would never stand watching anything but the Olympics or the World cup.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ah, go away geek :stuckup: ;)

zamby: i know whatcah mean, some games arent as good as others, but when a game gets going, it's gr8 to watch :thumb: :star:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Curling rocks :D

I played it when the new flooring was installed at my house, it was all shiny and things just slide on it. Quite a fun game actually :redface:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Curling rocks :D

I played it when the new flooring was installed at my house, it was all shiny and things just slide on it. Quite a fun game actually :redface:
    Ey, now we're talking. That's great Tom, gonna try it on ice later?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Well its possible. Its actually much more of a laugh than imagined, but we used a play kitchen plastic kettle covered in a sock :D

I'd certainly try it on an icy road, dunno if we have facilities for that kinda thing nearby though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)