Handball Champions (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well... My country Denmark did again. Tonight we won the European Championship in womens handball. Actually i'm not that interested in handball... but it's the final so what the hell. Norway lost to Denmark once again. Isn' life sweet :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    HE HE :LOL: Let me guess... You're from Norway... Right?

Denmark was the better team... Norway didn't have a chance as usual. :stuckup:

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    even curling beats this!
    I agree... but when your country wins the European Championship, it gets a little exiting :excited:

But hey! We win all the time... 2 olympics, a couple of euro's, and a wc... so I guess being the best is a little boring :stuckup:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    yeah, i play in a league with some mates from school. we've printed uniforms and everything. we have had some bad luck this season, we've won one match and lost two.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    uniforms eh? very professional ;)

what type of league system is it? does it have divisions like in a football league system?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    yeah, it's divisons like in football, we play in the 3rd divison. there's no junior divisons, we play with adults, so in theory we could play in divison 1 in a couple years with the olympic champions.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    sounds a bit unfair that you guys are all, what 17-ish? and you are playing adult pro curlers?

hmm, it seems mighty hard for you, are there any other teams your age?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    yeah, one in divison 3 and one in divison 2. i hate those nerds on divison 2.....

i have to go to play now, wish me luck!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    sounds a bit unfair that you guys are all, what 17-ish? and you are playing adult pro curlers?
    Totally, I mean curling is a sport where physical condition is all.. :rolleyes:

Cmon, it's like chess, it doesn't matter what age you are as long as you're the best.. :p

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    The reason Norway lost is that the coach decided to change goalies in the second half.

But it doesn't matter to me, I cheered for Denmark :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yeah but in handball.. that's like being the strongest mail man, sure it's fascinating but how is that gonna win you any recognition? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)