Han Kwang-Song (한광성) (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't know how Serie C works but IIRC weren't the B team so bad they were demoted from some part/ division of C to another part of C? Can they be promoted to B from there?

Why are we selling first team players for plusvalenza and spending 5mil on a player for this?

Can't help but think this is because he is one of the few promising Asians (korean in particular) and we want better access to that market after our embarrasing gaffe in Korea.
Nah we finished 12th so we're still in C1. 1st place gets promoted and playoffs for 2nd to 5th. This season we have 2 losses in 2 :baus:

Investments mayn

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hmmm you are probably right then that we did spend $ to help attain a promotion to B but in a world of endless promising South American and European youngsters I doubt the choice for him was unrelated to his nationality.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
How does the B list thing work for the champions league? If De Ligt and Han are under a certain age does that give us leeway to have more than 22 players?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's 178cm? At CF?
Eusébio 1.75m
Pelé 1.73m
Owen 1.73m
Romario 1.67m
David Villa 1.74m
Aguero 1.73m

Some examples. He often plays off the shoulder or can also come into wide areas, he's not a classic CF. Style-wise when I first saw him he reminded me of young Brazilian Ronaldo without the phenomenal power, but I'd say he's more like a young Agüero with that bit of explosiveness he doesn't quite have now. Not exactly the same finishing power but he's handy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How does the B list thing work for the champions league? If De Ligt and Han are under a certain age does that give us leeway to have more than 22 players?
No. Neither would suffice, for Serie A yes, but for CL it requires you been part of the club minimum of 2 years (used to be 3 years so they relaxed a bit) besides being U21.

"A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). "

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His work ethic is probably unreal..
So true :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Eusébio 1.75m
Pelé 1.73m
Owen 1.73m
Romario 1.67m
David Villa 1.74m
Aguero 1.73m

Some examples. He often plays off the shoulder or can also come into wide areas, he's not a classic CF. Style-wise when I first saw him he reminded me of young Brazilian Ronaldo without the phenomenal power, but I'd say he's more like a young Agüero with that bit of explosiveness he doesn't quite have now. Not exactly the same finishing power but he's handy.
Well, one thing is for certain. When this young man retires and travels back to the motherland, he won't end up looking as well-fed and healthy as current Brazilian Ronaldo :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and this:

Last edited:
OP
rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    I know you re joking, or sarcasm maybe

But if we want Korean followers we should get Black Pink as Brand Ambassador.

Make them use our black pink camouflage away shirt. Get Piatek from Milan, everytime Piatek scores play Hit you with the dduu dduu dduu song. Haha, that musr be hillarious

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    No. Neither would suffice, for Serie A yes, but for CL it requires you been part of the club minimum of 2 years (used to be 3 years so they relaxed a bit) besides being U21.

"A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). "
    They changed to only 2 years and we still don’t have a full CL squad :howler: The fact that our management puts no effort into this makes no sense to me :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)