Hamed Junior Traorè - CM - Sassuolo (3 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hamed is too raw for Juve at the moment, people are grilling Kulu these days, imagine what they'd do with Traore. I'm very frustrated with Ramsey too but you can't simply replace him with a random kid. The dream would be Aouar I guess, the reality someone like De Paul (not a bad option at all tbh).

Locatelli is a must buy, he'll be a starter here, easily.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Still think we need more than that...but all would start for this team. So sign me up.
we can't bring in high wages players so that's rule out many good options.
De Paul,Locatelli and Gosens are all players that would jump to earn 2.5m giving they get less than 1m where they actually play.
Milinkovic Savic is already on 4m I think as Lazio renewed his contract. Aoura wouldn't move for less than 4-5m
So that's the best we can do given we have the money to buy their contracts. Unless we pull in some youths in the deal I don't see us paying 30-35m Locatelli, 35-40m De Paul and 25-30m Gosens

Apr 19, 2007
We arent that far away but need someone that can come in and make a big difference in the middle. I thought Arthur looked really good last night and we lost our movement when he came off. But he kept the ball moving but didnt penetrate per se. We could fix our issues with 100 mil IMO and some sales and reinvested money as well.

Apr 19, 2007
We arent that far away but need someone that can come in and make a big difference in the middle. I thought Arthur looked really good last night and we lost our movement when he came off. But he kept the ball moving but didnt penetrate per se. We could fix our issues with 100 mil IMO and some sales and reinvested money as well.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I thought the same thing but

We arent that far away but need someone that can come in and make a big difference in the middle. I thought Arthur looked really good last night and we lost our movement when he came off. But he kept the ball moving but didnt penetrate per se. We could fix our issues with 100 mil IMO and some sales and reinvested money as well

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You're both right in some way but here is where I disagree.

We arent that far away but need someone that can come in and make a big difference in the middle. I thought Arthur looked really good last night and we lost our movement when he came off. But he kept the ball moving but didnt penetrate per se. We could fix our issues with 100 mil IMO and some sales and reinvested money as well

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We are absolutely starved of a midfielder who can dribble

Arthur is a player who does not make risky passes and is mediocre defensively, and yet he is still our best midfielder simply because he has some quality on the ball.

When I watch Traore play, I can see his talent and swagger on the ball. However, he is still very young and raw. He's one for the future, not one that would start for us right away.

If we want instantaneous improvement, then we should probably be looking at Aouar instead.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rabiot, Ramsey and even Bentancur if a good offer comes in.

Rugani, Romero, Douglas Costa, De Sciglio, Perin, and Pjaca shouldn't be kept, but we'll struggle to get rid of them.

If a good offer (40+) for Demiral comes, we should also consider it.

If anyone is interested in Ronaldo, we should also seriously consider letting him go.

There are a lot of options and potential opportunities, but whether they transpire is another matter entirely.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rabiot, Ramsey and even Bentancur if a good offer comes in.

Rugani, Romero, Douglas Costa, De Sciglio, Perin, and Pjaca shouldn't be kept, but we'll struggle to get rid of them.

If a good offer (40+) for Demiral comes, we should also consider it.

If anyone is interested in Ronaldo, we should also seriously consider letting him go.

There are a lot of options and potential opportunities, but whether they transpire is another matter entirely.
I agree those are not worthy of staying but I doubt we can and should sell all of them since there's no way we'll replace half of the squad. It will be a tricky thing who we sell and who we buy for that position.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are absolutely starved of a midfielder who can dribble

Arthur is a player who does not make risky passes and is mediocre defensively, and yet he is still our best midfielder simply because he has some quality on the ball.

When I watch Traore play, I can see his talent and swagger on the ball. However, he is still very young and raw. He's one for the future, not one that would start for us right away.

If we want instantaneous improvement, then we should probably be looking at Aouar instead.
Agree. But is Aouar good defensively? I haven't watched enough of him to form a judgement on that aspect but in the CL last season, he did show hustle though.

What I'm trying to say is if you have Aouar and Arthur starting together, then you would need a Mckennie to be compliment them at all times. Kinda like Sarri playing Matuidi for 'balance' because our other midfielders were too slow or inept defensively.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agree. But is Aouar good defensively? I haven't watched enough of him to form a judgement on that aspect but in the CL last season, he did show hustle though.

What I'm trying to say is if you have Aouar and Arthur starting together, then you would need a Mckennie to be compliment them at all times. Kinda like Sarri playing Matuidi for 'balance' because our other midfielders were too slow or inept defensively.
Arthur hasn't shown enough to be worthy of a starting shirt. Locatelli and Aouar as starting mids and then we can see who compliments who, or who should/can play with who.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Arthur hasn't shown enough to be worthy of a starting shirt. Locatelli and Aouar as starting mids and then we can see who compliments who, or who should/can play with who.
A €75M asset on the bench you say ?! :fab:

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur will be a starter imo. I think we need to focus on midfielders of the profile of a De Paul for example along with Locatelli ofcourse.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I agree those are not worthy of staying but I doubt we can and should sell all of them since there's no way we'll replace half of the squad. It will be a tricky thing who we sell and who we buy for that position.
We won't be able to sell all, or even half, of them, but we should try.

I also forgot Turdeski - he has to fuck off.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Replace Rabiot with De Paul

Bentancur with Locatelli (Bentancur as backup with Locatelli starting)

Mckennie has already replaced Ramsey

Play Locatelli as a DM/regista and Arthur in a more advanced role like his Barca days.

Locatelli
Arthur---De Paul

There you go, instant improvement.

#ShopInItaly @Hust

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Replace Rabiot with De Paul

Bentancur with Locatelli (Bentancur as backup with Locatelli starting)

Mckennie has already replaced Ramsey

Play Locatelli as a DM/regista and Arthur in a more advanced role like his Barca days.

Locatelli
Arthur---De Paul

There you go, instant improvement.

#ShopInItaly @Hust
Nailed it.

No reason to go full retard on the market in other countries when we can shop local.

#ShopLocal
#SupporLocalFarmingofYoots

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say push for SMS but he will be too expensive for us, sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)