Hamed Junior Traorè - CM - Sassuolo (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
giphy.gif

"I said I REST my case" ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I may or may have not missed it :D Just jonesing for Michael Laudrup and Rai clips lol.
Shout out to the other Juve and Serie A footballer brothers - Pippo Inzaghi, Fabio Cannavaro, Giovanni & Mario Varglien, Vittorio & Lucidio Sentimenti, Aldo & Felice Borel, Cristian Zenoni, Antonio Conte, Nicola Amoruso, Alessio Tacchinardi, Christian Vieri, Giancarlo & Silvino Bercellino, Gianluca Pessotto, Rubinho and (almost @Mark)...Gabriel Milito.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know who Mirko Conte is, as journeyman Serie A player, but I never heard even once that he is the brother of Bell'Antonio lol.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Shout out to the other Juve and Serie A footballer brothers - Pippo Inzaghi, Fabio Cannavaro, Giovanni & Mario Varglien, Vittorio & Lucidio Sentimenti, Aldo & Felice Borel, Cristian Zenoni, Antonio Conte, Nicola Amoruso, Alessio Tacchinardi, Christian Vieri, Giancarlo & Silvino Bercellino, Gianluca Pessotto, Rubinho and (almost @Mark)...Gabriel Milito.
    :andy2:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I know who Mirko Conte is, as journeyman Serie A player, but I never heard even once that he is the brother of Bell'Antonio lol.
    Gianluca Conte is his brother. Played a few games for Lecce with him. He gave up football to study and then followed him around as a coach.

Alessio's older brother Massimiliano played a couple of games for Inter and then disappeared into the lower leagues.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Gianluca Conte dont count as footie player :D He played 9 games for Lecce, then not just left, but quit the sport as youngster to study sports science, and been getting jobs as assistant because his brother is the manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluca Conte is his brother. Played a few games for Lecce with him. He gave up football to study and then followed him around as a coach.

Alessio's older brother Massimiliano played a couple of games for Inter and then disappeared into the lower leagues.
    Thanks. No wonder I havent heard of them, barely made any footnotes in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)