Hamed Junior Traorè - CM - Sassuolo (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It’s a bargain then:p (only one plate of Koshary and no Molokheya) very difficult to find/cook in Mexico:(
Oh no. We have a problem then. His price is inversely proportional to the number of plates you've consumed. The more plates, the better deal we get. Ergo, we're truly fucked!

I haven't had Molokheya in ages (I'm too lazy to make it). I can ask the owner of the Lebanese restaurant to cook it 3al taree2a El Masry :p bas I can't be bothered to go. As for Koshary, it's quite easy to make, if you can find the time.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Oh no. We have a problem then. His price is inversely proportional to the number of plates you've consumed. The more plates, the better deal we get. Ergo, we're truly fucked!

I haven't had Molokheya in ages (I'm too lazy to make it). I can ask the owner of the Lebanese restaurant to cook it 3al taree2a El Masry :p bas I can't be bothered to go. As for Koshary, it's quite easy to make, if you can find the time.
I am not very keen on Molokheya tbh unless it’s Elbrens’ Molokheya I dunno if you’ve ever been there or heard of it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@U Picciriddu

Seems like a done deal if Juve can find the right offer to Sassuolo?

Talking about player swaps for Hamed and maybe Locatelli, it wouldn't surprise me to see us part with a couple of "gems".

Locatelli valued at €45-50m, Hamed valued at €35m. The values will be inflated or above what teams could pay cash, as we've seen already.

The other way Juve could offer a number of players;
Felix Correia €20m
Ranocchia €15m
Rugani €18m
Fagioli €20m
Pellegrini €20m
Perin €15m
Pjaca €15m
any number of other U23 or U19 players

etc, with difference paid by Juve. Seemed more like fantacalcio in the past but the market has moved more towards this, especially if Juve want to make any overseas signings in the summer. Far more likely to see Juve do these deals with the traditional clubs like Sassuolo, Genoa, Cagliari, Parma or maybe still Atalanta.

Jun 16, 2020
@U Picciriddu

Seems like a done deal if Juve can find the right offer to Sassuolo?

Talking about player swaps for Hamed and maybe Locatelli, it wouldn't surprise me to see us part with a couple of "gems".

Locatelli valued at €45-50m, Hamed valued at €35m. The values will be inflated or above what teams could pay cash, as we've seen already.

The other way Juve could offer a number of players;
Felix Correia €20m
Ranocchia €15m
Rugani €18m
Fagioli €20m
Pellegrini €20m
Perin €15m
Pjaca €15m
any number of other U23 or U19 players

etc, with difference paid by Juve. Seemed more like fantacalcio in the past but the market has moved more towards this, especially if Juve want to make any overseas signings in the summer. Far more likely to see Juve do these deals with the traditional clubs like Sassuolo, Genoa, Cagliari, Parma or maybe still Atalanta.
Tbh I don’t expect us to buy Traore for 35m and sell Correia for a inflated price of 20m, in that case I think Sassuolo would ask more for Traore (or Locatelli).

Seems more ‘logical’ to pay 55m for Traore and receive 20m for Correia.

If you think about it, the market is really dead and unhealthy as fuck when every club starts to do this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Any news/info/rumors on his fixed price?
I read 15-16m fixed price. I’d rather have traore at that figure than Aouar at 50. Think it’s a better investment, and Traore has serie A experience so there won’t be much adjustment.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I read 15-16m fixed price. I’d rather have traore at that figure than Aouar at 50. Think it’s a better investment, and Traore has serie A experience so there won’t be much adjustment.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Traore , but "serie a experience" lol

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
what league is he playing in? Or you think serie a is easy?
nah i don't think serie a is easy , also i don't watch Aouar playing in France , to be total honest with you i didn't watch him single second THIS season , but least year he was awesome in CHL , and i would've paid 50m .

Anyway in serie a there are some quality/w.class mf like Barella,SMS,Zielinski,Locatelli , but i think we have chances to sign only Locatelli .

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Are we sure this kid is good enough for Juve? He doesn't ever stand out when I catch a Sassuolo game. I guess for 15m it's not a bad deal for a rotational/plusvalenza player but we've got to spend our money wisely this summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seems to be a more direct CM with moving the ball forward. Certainly a trait lacking at Juve this season...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Are we sure this kid is good enough for Juve? He doesn't ever stand out when I catch a Sassuolo game. I guess for 15m it's not a bad deal for a rotational/plusvalenza player but we've got to spend our money wisely this summer.
He's inconsistent so I suppose it depends on the game you watch. He often tends to play well against us and seems highly motivated, which helps his cause, but he's the kind of guy you have for a 4th or 5th CM with room to improve a lot. Basically what Bentancur was years ago and still seems to be of the same level today...

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
He's inconsistent so I suppose it depends on the game you watch. He often tends to play well against us and seems highly motivated, which helps his cause, but he's the kind of guy you have for a 4th or 5th CM with room to improve a lot. Basically what Bentancur was years ago and still seems to be of the same level today...
Yeah, I'm just not convinced all things considered. Not only about his potential but is he worth taking up a non-EU spot in the squad? We've already got Fagioli for that developmental mezzala spot and he's homegrown.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I'm just not convinced all things considered. Not only about his potential but is he worth taking up a non-EU spot in the squad? We've already got Fagioli for that developmental mezzala spot and he's homegrown.
He won't take up a spot, he's at another Italian team, and he has been living in Italy for 6 years. If it wasn't for his dodgy immigration status he'd probably have an Italian passport by now.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Seems to offer everything that McKennie's offered but not quite as good from what I've seen. Why is the market moving towards this direction as you say @JuveJay ? Locatelli is ready for a big club. He's been fantastic. But I'd have considered him the lesser of two or three midfield signings this summer. Surely there is a star midfielder out there that needs signing by us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems to offer everything that McKennie's offered but not quite as good from what I've seen. Why is the market moving towards this direction as you say @JuveJay ? Locatelli is ready for a big club. He's been fantastic. But I'd have considered him the lesser of two or three midfield signings this summer. Surely there is a star midfielder out there that needs signing by us.
I'm pretty sure that we'll offer players plus cash for Locatelli this summer, he makes the most sense. If Hamed can be signed in exchange for someone then I'm happy enough to risk it, but personally wouldn't include Fagioli in either deal.

Who knows what Paratici is going to do, in all honesty. Hamed is really a #8 so would be replacing Ramsey directly in the squad. There's no way that he is a better player than Ramsey right now, but with him often being more injured you could make the argument of him being more useful, with the potential to be very good.

Whatever they do with the midfield this summer, unless they go out and buy a star (very unlikely) it is again going to have that youthful look about it, and some settling-in period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)