Half term report and Winter Mercato Analysis... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We balance the forum then. And we also have two referring points. You as the best and me as the worst, you happy now?
The question is, are you happy?

If not, I'll make sure we feed you more through your cage, hopefully you get all the nutrients you need. Poor test tube baby

- - - Updated - - -

Ms Lowlife has hairy knuckles. I mean, the poor woman's crowning moment in life was giving birth (through a test tube) to our beloved (slow witted) fellow forumite in Lowlife.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Aussies teaming up! If would be better if you guys team up and be careful about your credit cards, it's a shame that you guys are the target. That tells enough how dumb you guys are!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Aussies teaming up! If would be better if you guys team up and be careful about your credit cards, it's a shame that you guys are the target. That tells enough how dumb you guys are!
I'd rather have my credit card details stolen (not that I even have one anyway) than come out of a pussy that smells like burek from a turkish man.

Also, are you confessing to credit card fraud? If you supply your details I'd be happy to report these details to the police.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #54
    Not only this but Lo-Pan is hardly a regular poster, if it was a regular poster that would be fine but not some $#@!er that comes (and who we already know thinks is better than this forum) makes a thread for attention/arrogance etc.
    Its this idea you jokers get of this mythical and mistaken WE. You do not speak for the community as a whole, you are not the appointed spokesman, or even the mouthpiece saying what everyone really wants to say...Unless you are suggesting that the brilliant clique you are part of on a forum, actually constitutes fully the juventuz community, so when you avuse someone for no reason, its your omnipotent clique you refer to when you talk of WE and the forum??? You'd be surprised, but there are far more members who find such nonsense irritating and encouragement to frequent the place less, than who read such drivel and think 'yeh man..that badmotherfucker...hes proper cockhungry!!!! i look up to him, he is so cool, open, objective, maybe one day i can achieve such a amazing reputation on a virtual realm of ink and ball cupping!!!!!..the way he put that lo-pan down!!!! i must try that at kinder tomorrow...actually maybe not...i shouldnt, because in the flesh, im not quite...nevermind...i love badmotherfucker!!! I am going to spend the rest of the day photoshopping a picture of my cock to the body of Ronaldo and send it to him as a PM...perhaps then he will let me in his gang!!!???'

I put a fair amount of effort into a piece of writing I have shared elsewhere, and on here I felt some members could enjoy it, as they clearly have. My post wasn't about me, it was about Juventus. If that initial post smacks of arrogance/attention seeking, then honestly, can you not say that about every single post people post, even those with such impossibly curious names like 'badmotherfucker'. A thread solely about Juventus, talking of Juventus, mentioning only Juventus and the possible targets of Juventus, is not arrogant or attention seeking. Look at the most of the posts made before this one...I don't think I am better than everyone, and the people who enjoy my posts and character agree with me. I do, most definitely feel and know however, that the schoolyard mentality of various morons on here, who you could find on all forums, ruins so much for the rest of us...why o why not attempt, just for an hour or two, fuck it, even a few seconds, to pretend that you have a mind, let alone a mind of your own...

:tuttosport:

anyway, my savage Queen has returned, everyone is out the house for the next two days, the sun is now shining gorgeously and its time to sip some swedish cider, stride naked in the garden, perhaps perform a much needed cull of the zucchini plants, too many of which are fighting for too little ground...in short, real life is calling...so i must doff my hat, blow kisses to the ballcupping professionals, and leave these most accommodating of shores, until I have finished my next piece on the youth team, and then, i will return, arrogant and attention seeking as seems to be my bent...eager to lock horns and virtual tongues once again, with a crowd, who truly, make our club star shine ever the more brightly...the feedback has been warmly appreciated. as always.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ugh. This has brought up more ugly than I had ever hoped, which was to get posters like Lo-Pan to converse with others more than talking over them. Next time I will do the wiser thing and just give Lo-Pan an infraction for starting a new thread and we could all be done with it.

Apologies to all, guys. Let's please move on.

Did you know the your posts-ratio being an asshole is 100%?
    You mean to say that I have no room for improvement?

I definitely need more practice...

This guy is like cronios with a better vocabulary
    :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    He used to be known as weed-guru. And he'd post about how he used to get drunk/high with his mates and they'd fondle and hug each other. No word of a lie.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going to spend the rest of the day photoshopping a picture of my cock to the body of Ronaldo and send it to him as a PM...perhaps then Lo-Pan will let me in his faggot weed gang!!!???'

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    If he thinks of me quite lowly (which he clearly does), you'd think he wouldn't spend all that time and effort blabbing to me how great he is, but since he did, this weirdo obviously has issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)