Half term report and Winter Mercato Analysis... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
<snip> for brevity
You don't "get it", I understand. To you, it's just a new thread -- big deal.

But to others who follow the rules, you're telling them that they're chumps and you are entitled to cut to the front of the line.

Choose to believe me or not, but that doesn't change that other posters see this as you saying that you're better than them -- that the rules don't apply to you -- and they can go feck themselves for being respectful and following the conversation in existing threads. Your opinion is clearly more important than theirs, which is why yours deserves its own, separate thread to glorify your thoughts above all others.

A discussion of the season so far? Not one of all the posters here even considered that idea. An analysis of the winter mercato? Wow -- why don't we create a transfer thread? Maybe people would want to post there. Thankfully we have Lo-Pan to come and show us all the ignorance of our ways by not even thinking of discussing these topics before.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Why is this it's own thread?

A) Like none of these topics have ever been discussed elsewhere on the forums?

B) Or is this a "look at me!" Hail Mary pass to suggest that everyone else's commentary wasn't worth looking at and we should ignore it all to start all over again here?
Bla, bla, bla, and bla!
Oh, I do enjoy the read. But whether it's 100% on Juventus or not is beside the point. And here I'm not saying necessarily that this shouldn't deserve a separate thread. I am trying to understand the motivation why it had to be started as one.

Because the question is why you swept aside similar conversations that many others have already stated here, and instead we've started a new thread as if nobody discussed any of these topics before. It splits conversations -- and kind of slaps the faces of all the posters who did the right thing by posting in pre-existing threads rather than starting a new thread just to get attention.

Sorry to be a grumpy ass about this -- that's not entirely my intent. But these forums would suck if everyone who wanted to post their opinions on old topics started new threads to do so. Whether one enjoy's the individual post or not is beside the point. (I mean, what if I made this post of mine here as a new thread?)

I'm just asking for a little respect to all the posters here who politely respect the previous posts of others and follow the rules by responding in the same threads.
Bla, bla, bla, and bla!
'B) Or is this a "look at me!" Hail Mary pass to suggest that everyone else's commentary wasn't worth looking at and we should ignore it all to start all over again here?'
Asking for respect??? Most people don't ask for respect by hurling insults...clearly you do. Which is fine. for some. just not for me. Only a cretin through and through would cower in the face of abuse and offer his respect...truly, for as many as two minutes, I consider the awful mediums others live within and find added reason to smile at where I have ended up...but then again, i mean to be a mildly volatile, sardonic goon here...its my natural way to respond to pseudo homo-erotic antagonism.

Why not mix all Marrotta threads together?
Why not place all minor transfer rumours into the Wishlist, until they become more substantial?
Why not suggest to posters, everytime they post subject matter, in a 100% Juve focused thread, which has nothing to do with Juve and can often be nothing more than a big white space, picture of a black man dancing, and a mention of fapping???

So come clean, or stay foul...but really, there is no need to be overly critical, nor are you making a point more useful than...you enjoy the virtual chafing of the nether regions routine. Which there is nowt wrong with, as far as I am concerned...just not my thing. I'd rather avoid insulting people, then trying to explain my needless abuse as 'doing the right thing'...

' swept aside similar conversations that many others have already stated here, and instead we've started a new thread as if nobody discussed any of these topics before. It splits conversations -- and kind of slaps the faces of all the posters who did the right thing by posting in pre-existing threads rather than starting a new thread just to get attention.'

I am less guilty of such pathetically embellished crimes than a multitude of members who regularly derail threads purely to...basically talk $#@!...I have derailed nothing, slapped nobody in the face, and only aimed for attention for Juve. Do as you wish, as you will...delete, move, send me one of the fearsome infractions...its of no consequence. All i can ask in return, is for you to ponder for a moment or three...that in my eyes, and likely others, most of whom will lack the desire to bother commenting and getting involved with such a waste of life and time argument..that its you, swag, who has demanded attention for YOU, for your opinions, then presented it more palatable in a sweet, coquettish, do-the-right-thing framework. and now my only advice to you, as you have kindly given me, is for you to head to another thread and write a few posts with nothing more than just FAP FAP FAP, come back in an hour or two, and eagerly grasp at the adulation you clearly desire, seek with every ounce of your being, and no doubt, deserve fully when it appears, causing a beautiful glow to rise up from your heart to your marvelous mind...and I will return to adding my reports on the youth team/co-owned players now and then, but wait a second, i seem to have made another error over there!!! for how can I be lumping in loaned players, co-owned players, primavera all in one thread...thus slapping more people in the face..what of those people who have posted in the individual threads of the players I include in the one thread???etc etc etc etc etc etc etctcttctctctcetctcttettctcttctctcccc...strange there as well, is that many seem to enjoy the reports.

As you prodded for, I have supplied.
:tup: keep up the good work. If there was a proper blog in the forum then, Swag's point would have been valid. But as you said some members here all the do is fap or make gay comments! you have to read 20 gay posts before you read something useful about a player or the team.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You don't "get it", I understand. To you, it's just a new thread -- big deal.

But to others who follow the rules, you're telling them that they're chumps and you are entitled to cut to the front of the line.

Choose to believe me or not, but that doesn't change that other posters see this as you saying that you're better than them -- that the rules don't apply to you -- and they can go feck themselves for being respectful and following the conversation in existing threads. Your opinion is clearly more important than theirs, which is why yours deserves its own, separate thread to glorify your thoughts above all others.

A discussion of the season so far? Not one of all the posters here even considered that idea. An analysis of the winter mercato? Wow -- why don't we create a transfer thread? Maybe people would want to post there. Thankfully we have Lo-Pan to come and show us all the ignorance of our ways by not even thinking of discussing these topics before.
Not only this but Lo-Pan is hardly a regular poster, if it was a regular poster that would be fine but not some fucker that comes (and who we already know thinks is better than this forum) makes a thread for attention/arrogance etc.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like we got some freedom writers 'round here boss
:D. We can let numbers do the talkin'...

Dru, did you know your new-thread-to-post ratio is 0.323%.

LowLife? 0.110%.

Badmotherfucker? 0.160%

Lo-Pan?: 2.000%

Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)