Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
Was not convinced with Lisandro and pretty neutral on Anelka.

Don't see it as a bad move given that it is a loan and the fact that we need another striker (we only had 1 available last week).

My only worries are his form (I read 3 goals in 22 games in China?) and attitude.
those stats would have been pretty awful for a striker but Anelka was never played as one...he has been playing on the right side of the midfield where he provided many asissts. Play him as a striker through the middle where his acceleration could cause trouble for defences

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anelka now is probably the better player Bendtner ever will be.
doubt it, for someone who has scored 3 goals in 22 chinese league matches doesn't exactly bode well

- - - Updated - - -

lol still is my friend still is ..not one aspect of the game where Bendtner is superior...ok he's better in the air but thats it
ultimately both hardly have impressive goal records to boast in the last 12-24 months

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i like this possible signing.

nothing more fun than seeing the frustration spread among the lemmings. making lisandro lopez look like a savior :lol:

add to that, that it again shows that marotta is nothing more than a decent gm. making his ludicrous followers look even more dumb (as if possible).

anelka :tup:
Nice av you ass

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Fuck fuck fuck. I normally support any player who joins Juve and wish all the best, but fuck this guy i hope he gets injured immediately. Big Fuck You to Marrotta or anyone who is behind this fucked up move.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We just need to wait six months for his departure.
At best, he will quickly adapt to the team and regain his form. He was good once and good players just do not forget how to play all of a sudden. So if he gets spirited enough for the next 5 months, he can be a useful choice.

At worst, he will fail to regain his form, will have attitude problems, create havoc in the dressing room, making life a living hell for matri just like borrielo did and be benched till his contract runs out... getting to us to point 1 again with our usual strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)