Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Obviously, Lisandro would've been the better option seeing that he would be younger and hungrier, but I don't know, I'm not devastated that Anelka is coming like most of you here. His overall technique (First touch, finishing, ball control..) is way better than Matri and Quagliarella. It would be a bonus if he still has some of his athleticism.

Of course Del Piero and Trezeguet staying would've been better options than Toni/Bendtner/Anelka, but whats done is done and that should be the whole management's fault. However, Marotta is doing a very good job till now. Anelka is a huge risk but it's for six months and I choose to be optimistic about it.
And he is dirt cheap wage wise. We can't really lose on this transfer (unless he does something to actively hurt the team, but I doubt he can do that in 6 months :p )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What Wahdan just said. His touch and control is actually good. Watching matri trying to trap and control a ball was like watching him playing wearing ice skating boots.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Anelka is brought in as a striker to lead the line, the guy who will play in front of Vucinic / Gio. Del Piero can do many things, but he can't play the leading striker. It's a waste of all his qualities to put him up there.
I bet his impact would be greater than Anelka's regardless. We played a good number of times without a centre forward.

Anyhow, Del Piero is a closed chapter, but it's legit to prefer having him over Anelka.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Anyhow, Del Piero is a closed chapter, but it's legit to prefer having him over Anelka.
I disagree, but okay. Atleast you brought some perspective into the discussion, instead of the old "he was forced out of the club" that's being jammed in whenever a window opens.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: I hope all the fans spit on him and boo him and show posters of Lisandro. I would.
Fuck Lisandro man.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's not a serious post, but I don't think I've ever seen a poster lose it like this over something that's not official yet :D . I'm intrigued as to how far you can venture into Simple Jack territory :D
It's pretty much done deal, he's even going to be at the game. Did you think this was so unrealistic anyway? He already signed Borriello and Bendtner... Marotta is venturing very deep into simple jack territory and I don't think he knows the way back.

Very mature that is.. I thought we Juve fans were better than that.
We have already been shit on by Marotta, doesn't make any difference now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)