Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The current board really are a real fuck up when it comes to strikers.

Signing Matri for an inflated fee, getting rid of Del Piero, signing Bendtner, and now this! :howler:

In situations like this, you just give youth a chance. I'm sure Beltrame, Boayke, or Gabbiadini are probably more motivated and may even surprise.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Anelka Anelka you sack of shit
Don't you know just when to quit
You are commonly referred to as Le Sulk
In reality, you just really suck

Anelka ya ibn el mitnaka
gai el Juve te3mel ey?
Anelka ya ibn el Mitnaka
enta khara keda ley?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nothing confirmed about quag going to viola yet so it might not happen, juve will probably turn it down, also this guy is our worst signing in a while
Nope. Bendtner and Borriello were much worse than this one

Anelka might be on his last legs (career wise) but he has a much better pedigree and was always a better player than those two lumps of shit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
An idiot who insults the assistant coach does not deserve to play for this club.

That's why he has to leave.
He made a mistake, it's obviously been dealt with and it seems all is forgiven. At least he shows some passion for being taken off the field.

-

Making Sense Of A Potential Move For NicolasAnelka

Where we ask Beppe Marotta one simple question: "What the hell are you thinking?"

When Fernando Llorente agreed to a summer move to Juventus a few days ago, it was pretty clear to see the logic behind the agreement. He's a very good player in his prime coming over on a free transfer because his contract is about to expire. It was Beppe Marotta again doing what he does best — going to the bargain bin and coming back with a quality player at an absolute steal of a price.

Now, we're seeing the opposite end of the spectrum.

When it comes to the reported move for former Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka — which has spread like absolute wildfire in the Italian press over the course of the past 24 hours — I'm not really really having an easy time and having the same kind of vision I did with Llorente. Not because it's only a stop-gap move, with Anelka all but likely to sign a six-month contract with the Italian champions if he does in fact arrive during the January transfer window. The reason is entirely simple: What the heck is his role going to be with the club if he does sign soon?

My answer at the current moment: I have no freaking clue.

If Juventus envision Anelka as somebody who can come in and score goals, I'm not so sure I can believe that. Maybe if they signed him five or season years ago, but not now as he is creeping closer and closer to his 34th birthday. He isn't the same player that exploded for 30 goals in all competitions in the 2008-09 season. That's pretty much certain since he barely had that total in his last three years with Chelsea.

If Juventus are looking at him as being a replacement for the ghost of Nicklas Bendtner and solely being a reserve player who rarely sees the field, then that's a different deal all together — maybe. It's temporary fix to a spot on the team that doesn't necessarily needs any kind of immediate fixing. I mean, it'd be nice to have a fifth striker on the squad seeing as Juve are still competing on all three fronts and are battling injuries are over the place, but how much did Bendtner actually play? None. And if Anelka is the choice to be the replacement for Bendtner, is it much of an improvement at all?

Anelka is just a player that Juventus don't need. There's no upside to the move. It's almost like "Here's Anelka, let's see if he has anything left in the tank." But seeing as he has basically been ruled out of consideration by lower-tier EPL teams, what does that say about Anelka's potential impact?

It's not good — and neither is my thought process when it comes to why the heck Juventus are even targetting Nicolas Anelka.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
An idiot who insults the assistant coach does not deserve to play for this club.

That's why he has to leave.
He's not the first player to insult/show disrespect to a coach, and he will most certainly not be the last. Things happen in the heat of the moment, especially in an adrenaline filled space like sports. If both parties reconciled, that's that.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He's not the first player to insult/show disrespect to a coach, and he will most certainly not be the last. Things happen in the heat of the moment, especially in an adrenaline filled space like sports. If both parties reconciled, that's that.
also Conte is as strict as they come so for him to forgive fabio and play him again he must have accepted his apology to alessio.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:yuck: :inter: Disgusting. I'm sure some members are all for this move. I'm waiting for someone to justify it. Perhaps @Zacheryah with all his break even BS :D
I think i have expressedmany times why wrong mentality is NOT juve material

6 months at 0.6 mil, knowing 1 wrong trick means banishment by conte, and a slight increase to break even...mwah

dont really know what to think.

i hate his lack for authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)