Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
people need to get over it. conte wants a physical player upfront and anelka does make way more sense than drogba (even older and way more expensive).
just compare anelka to what we got right now as target man and there is only matri who is used to play this role and i guess we can come to the conclusion that anelka is probably better in every aspect of the game. it is a really slight improvement for relatively low money. i am OK with it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Anelka :lol: :howler:

Marotta really likes fucking up when getting strikers; first by overpaying for Matri, then with Bendtner, and now this.

I know the supporters are going to say we got Vucinic and Llorente, but clearly when it comes to targeting quality up front, Marotta doesn't know the difference between a stud and a dud.

- - - Updated - - -

Is your carpenter called Naggar? Really?
No :D We just add that tag to his name; having said that, Naggar is not an uncommon name ;)

So, I guess my former carpenter is really joining us :sergio: :wallbang:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Worst signing in history of Juventus. Elia didn't have CL hopes placed upon him, Amauri was somewhat good when he was signed, Marco Motta looked like he had some potential, Malaka was decent for Cagliari too etc

This? This is a BIG fuck up.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
As a matter of fact I do not.
We would have had mirko, matri, gio + quag & lisandro if Lisandro was signed. Now he fucked it up and didn't buy Lisandro but is going to get Anelka and is going to loan Quag to Viola.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing nothing would have been far better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)