Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First time ever...I want to kill Marotta and all of you fuckers who think that this is a good move.
You should read the crap some people write on Twitter to give an excuse for this move, the funniest was that we were undefeated last season, Marotta deserves the benefit of the doubt for that and this makes Anelka acceptable :lol2:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The way i see it:

Positives:
- The financial side of this deal. He would cost Juve around 1 mil for these 6 months which nothing.
- His experience. He has tons of experience in CL and that could be very, very beneficial for Juve.
- Physical and technical abilities. He is a strong, physical attacker and with very good technique which is something that we need atm.

Negatives:
- Almost 34 years old and his physical readiness to play in a top league is questionable. Although he is training with PSG and Ancelotti said that he is in a great shape, but who knows.
- His mentality. He is a screw up and we all know that. Having said that, i really dont thing that he would try anything funny here since he is in a new surrounding and knows that he will be here for only 6 months and if he tries to do anything funny Conte would eat his children alive before his eyes, then take him, cut his balls in the middle of Juventus Stadium and feed them to Giaccerini. Why i chose Giaccerini's name is beyond me.

In total, there aren't any real negative aspects of this transfer except the whole "We need a top goalscorer" line. But since we arranged for a "top goalscorer" to arrive here in July, Anelka is a descent solution until then. In my book, he is miles ahead of Bendtner.
-

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
The way i see it:

Positives:
- The financial side of this deal. He would cost Juve around 1 mil for these 6 months which nothing.
- His experience. He has tons of experience in CL and that could be very, very beneficial for Juve.
- Physical and technical abilities. He is a strong, physical attacker and with very good technique which is something that we need atm.

Negatives:
- Almost 34 years old and his physical readiness to play in a top league is questionable. Although he is training with PSG and Ancelotti said that he is in a great shape, but who knows.
- His mentality. He is a screw up and we all know that. Having said that, i really dont thing that he would try anything funny here since he is in a new surrounding and knows that he will be here for only 6 months and if he tries to do anything funny Conte would eat his children alive before his eyes, then take him, cut his balls in the middle of Juventus Stadium and feed them to Giaccerini. Why i chose Giaccerini's name is beyond me.

In total, there aren't any real negative aspects of this transfer except the whole "We need a top goalscorer" line. But since we arranged for a "top goalscorer" to arrive here in July, Anelka is a descent solution until then. In my book, he is miles ahead of Bendtner.
-
:boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)