Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Say the deal happens, would anyone here actually be happy about it? Just a little?
I remember after we signed bendtner on loan i spent the following 2 weeks trying to find encouragement and pros in the deal by watching fancy youtube compilations of him to make me feel better, it hasn't paid off and the same will happen with anelka, so in answer to your question no i'm not

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
No im honestly not at all but I'm praying he proves me wrong. I j use really dislike the player in general even in his prime.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember after we signed bendtner on loan i spent the following 2 weeks trying to find encouragement and pros in the deal by watching fancy youtube compilations of him to make me feel better, it hasn't paid off and the same will happen with anelka, so in answer to your question no i'm not
:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully marotta will learn from this and stop with this loaning out of our dead wood with no obligation to buy and end up getting stuck with a player who is older and still earning a shit load becoming more difficult to sell at the end of it like melo and tiago

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
To be honest i expected Bendtner to be decent. I'm not saying i had high expectations about the guy but i expected him to do just a little better than he did at Arsenal. I was naive enough to think that the change of scenario/different football mentality (Italia/England) would allow him to maybe help us somehow. How naive i was. Never again. Anelka? off with his head :andy2:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
if we count him:

Vucinic, Giovinco, Quagliarela, Matri, Anelka. Bendtner injured.

last hope for LL if Quag/Matri leave. Unlikely right?

next season I want this:

Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Suarez/Lewandowski/Isco/Villa/Higuain/Jovetic/Balotelli/Sanchez, Belfodil/Muriel/Osvaldo/Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye

anything less than that then Beppe OUT!

:)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's pretty accurate to me. :cry:
cold play 'fix you' in a football compilation :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

if we count him:

next season I want this:

Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Suarez/Lewandowski/Isco/Villa/Higuain/Jovetic/Balotelli/Sanchez, Belfodil/Muriel/Osvaldo/Immobile/Gabbiadini/Boakye

any offers we will get in January at least for matri or quag will be a typical loan with no obligation to buy deal so it is almost safe to say that the lopez deal isn't gonna happen

vikwest

JUVENTINO
Jan 2, 2013
if we count him:

next season I want this:

Well... that escalated quickly :D

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
if we count him:

next season I want this:

Vucinic, Giovinco, Llorente, Suarez, Belfodil

What I wouldn't give to make this happen.

Mar 10, 2009
For those who are expecting the likes of Saurez etc you are being unreasonable. We can't afford that sort of money anymore and the reality is no big star would be interested in joining serie a anyway. If Juve truly want a world class striker, they need to find someone who has not been picked up by the mega riches radar, someone who can be potentially world class. For example like how Vidal turned out to be or like Sharwary for Milan. Having said that I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for someone who's not completely hopeless, and thats my problem whith all these recent strikers upfront. They're either dead wood or just well abysmal. Which is strange because we have been buying good players in every other postion.

EDIT

Demba Ba :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Goddamn marotta, why didnt he buy the benchplayer from allmight devine Lyon, kings of european football, who is suddenly for sale in the middle of the season !

- - - Updated - - -

2010/2011 Champions League

Apps: 9
Goals: 7
Assists: 1
Minutes per goal: 83
Total minutes played: 582

:snoop:
2 years ago, befoe he was the benchplayer he is today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)