Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Right, the good ones are sent away to play against to :gsol: gain experience :gsol:
not really, the player is being sent away because they are simply no anywhere near good enough for juv. consider how pathetic matri and quag are. if a young guy was good enough for even a back up position then he would have played in one of the coppa matches instead of rushing in unfit marchisio and an injured vucinic

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
not really, the player is being sent away because they are simply no anywhere near good enough for juv. consider how pathetic matri and quag are. if a young guy was good enough for even a back up position then he would have played in one of the coppa matches instead of rushing in unfit marchisio and an injured vucinic
I am sure Immobile or Gabbiadini would do better than Quagliarella or Matri.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:lol2: Some hilarious sh!t in the last coupla pages here.
What do you guys think of a Anelka-Bendtner frontline for juve in the latter stages of CL?
We would be the laughing stuck of the whole europe. :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you think Federer will continue to play as he declines or will he quit soon?
I cannot tell, I see him as a very proud (arrogant kind of way) person, this can make him step down as he won't take it on himself that he's on a decline or as he is great and can still show it. Anyway, he's on a decline but still one of the best.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am sure Immobile or Gabbiadini would do better than Quagliarella or Matri.
they both have 4 and 5 goals in about 19 games each. not hard to think they can compete with matri and qaug but they arent exactly lighting their clubs on fire.

i don't really care for anelka, immobile, gabbiadini or lopez. none of them are what we need and they are all not up to standards. the best thing conte can do is try to build the team around giovinco and have the coaches work on his finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)