Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we look at this transfer only as temporary solution, as Bendtner replacement than it's okay-ish. We are getting someone with experience, who will spent most of the time on bench. We knew that we will not get top striker, especially in winter mercato.

Still there are few big questions, like why didn't we use Iaquinta? We are still paying him, and no one can prove that he couldn't be useful. And what's the point of letting Ale go and getting Anelka in the end?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
From Nicklas to Nicolas. And if we give up one of Quag and Matri to accommodate this dude, then we've probably weakened our attack if that was even possible. Good luck with the summer Beppe.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I actually think it's not such a bad signing. Anelka, as old as he may be, is still a good finisher in front of goal. Only worrying thing is his mentality and if he'll be a bad influence on Pogba :scared:
Srsly? :lol:

I think at chelsea he had long spells of not scoring (despite being played regularly), like 1-1.5 year or something.
This guy is finished, period.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
From Nicklas to Nicolas. And if we give up one of Quag and Matri to accommodate this dude, then we've probably weakened our attack if that was even possible. Good luck with the summer Beppe.
Exactly my thoughts.

He's not capable of accommodating here in a couple of months anyway so what's the point of this transfer?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This would be a great moment not to post the Head Up Your Ass image for posting a Goal.com article, right?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Still there are few big questions, like why didn't we use Iaquinta? We are still paying him, and no one can prove that he couldn't be useful. And what's the point of letting Ale go and getting Anelka in the end?
Didn't We dump trezeguet :gsol: because of his age :gsol: and replaced him with Toni :rolleyes:

Somethings never change.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There was a time and a space to get that player.
But it is long gone, i would prefer Drogba if we go for a burnt solution, but Anelka still is better than Borriello and Bendtner will ever be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)