Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
lol if this is true it came out of nowhere... actually i can't stop laughing
the only thing i really can not understand is all the talk from our management about not having cash for top players but than throwing around millions for padoin giacs pelusos anelkas etc... well its not closed yet so lets hope
but even if i wouldnt mind aslong as one of quag and matri leaves. lets face it both are piss poor and not better than anelka. while we could actually make some money while selling one of those players.
but i hope for a 6 month deal... so atleast the dane and anelka would be gone come summer. and we have a gio-vuci-llorente-matri/quag

before signing all these washed up players we should actually try some youngsters out. they are cheap and could be an improvement.. or else they fail and we didn't spend any cash

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
:yao:

- - - Updated - - -

some trolls just want to watch juventuz burn

no srsly what did matri do all season? the guy can't score let alone control a simple ball... he doesn't add anything! he even fucks up every freaking attack... i'm sick of him. and what did quag do since his injury? a goal vs chelsea? woooow the guy shots from every position without even coming close. while he could have passed the ball to a team mate that is in a better position... way to selfish and his all time complaining on the pitch is annoying

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
no srsly what did matri do all season? the guy can't score let alone control a simple ball... he doesn't add anything! he even fucks up every freaking attack... i'm sick of him. and what did quag do since his injury? a goal vs chelsea? woooow the guy shots from every position without even coming close. while he could have passed the ball to a team mate that is in a better position... way to selfish and his all time complaining on the pitch is annoying
WHAT THE FUCK DID ANELKA DO? 3 GOALS IN CHINESE LEAGUE IN 24 GAMES. WHOOP-DEE-FUCKING-DOO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
introduced us to his girlfriend

mondo1

May 14, 2006
WHAT THE $#@! DID ANELKA DO? 3 GOALS IN CHINESE LEAGUE IN 24 GAMES. WHOOP-DEE-$#@!ING-DOO.
well he can only gettin better here :D if its for 6 month and we can sell one of quag/matri it will not change anything other that we can make some money and maybe spend it in the summer. if he comes here for 18 month it will be no cash saved. and if he comes here plus matri and quag stay here than i have to admit that this is a major fuck up ;D

introduced us to his girlfriend
yaaaa but its gettin old now... either he finds a new hotter one or he should leave!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
well he can only gettin better here :D if its for 6 month and we can sell one of quag/matri it will not change anything other that we can make some money and maybe spend it in the summer. if he comes here for 18 month it will be no cash saved. and if he comes here plus matri and quag stay here than i have to admit that this is a major fuck up ;D
Anelka is a fucking piece of shit, this is the biggest fuck up ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)