Hail the Great "azzurri"... (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Well, Tae Kwon Do and Drunken Boxing, he also knows a little Judo, his moving throws are absolutely meticulous.
Interesting I play Tae Kwon Doe too...Great sport...I think its the only olympic fighting sport worth watching:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cheers Azzuri, it is good to have you around as well and posting with thi passion

Don't worry, no feelings grudged

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Sid This guy is cool:D...he doesn't post too much unlike us, thats what special in him....
you're the first to mentioned my name in dedication thread..:touched:

damn! now i have to be kind:(

congrats by the way;)

May 30, 2004
congrats bro ... thanks for the mention man .... as much as i like del piero ... i dont like arguing in favour of him much .. and with you here i dont have to at all you ve got it all covered hehe thanks yo

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Congratulations, but for the last time, I'm not a Zlatanist, what gave you that idea?
    Just kidding yo!!:D...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Nah man, I don't hate you. You are great to have around because without you, and other Del Piero lovers, I would not have much to post about. So you keep me busy in that respect. :D

Anyways thanks for mention, and keep up the good posting mate. Hopefully Del Piero will somehow, with the help of supernatural powers, find form and guide us to the CL. I would love for Del Piero to prove me wrong about him, it would be good for Juventus. :D

:LOL: Good stuff.
    :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm with Andy and Zlatan; I don't hate you man, I just find it extremely difficult to agree with what you say most of the time ;) It's good to have you around though, otherwise everyone would just agree and it'd be boring. Keep it up mate! :D

As for kicking my ass, why don't you just try it :devil::p
    it's kinda mission impossible arriving to 20k...i just don't know how you managed, i think you had alot of free time eh?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Don't mess with Graham man, seriously. I saw a video of him around the forums one time of him doing martial arts. He had his friends break 2 x 4's off of his shoulders and stuff, he is crazy. He is like that big Korean guy in bloodsport that fights Van Damme at the end, only Graham is about 8 to 10 kilos lighter.
    :rolf:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I think you created this thread to kiss some ass

++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    Agreed,especially Incubo's..Anyways,congratulations..i guess :)

yeah maybe, whats the big deal then, why to kiss incubo's ass?? we never had an argue, i just agree with him mostly...and btw thanks MISS DUBAI:)

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

What's so funny? You want some, punk? :boxing:
    :groan: i can eat you alive dude....oh btw where do you live in australia, i got my uncle and my cousine over there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)