Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Never blame something being closed for being fat. People who find all the excuses for not moving because gym's are closed are the most pathetic human beings. Like a treadmill is only way to run or gym being the only place to exercise. Fully air-conditioned area, putting the beats on and then checking your sport wrist every 5min to see how much calories you've burned so you you can eat more free when home.

You can do shit load at home or outside. There weren't gyms around centuries ago, neither was the obesity as the level it is now. Now we have both - grow up.
doing something at home requires determination and more effort. I'm seeing competitive people suffer with it. Everyone overweight on that line where they just about go to the gym or do sport in general, are now fatting further at home

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
doing something at home requires determination and more effort. I'm seeing competitive people suffer with it. Everyone overweight on that line where they just about go to the gym or do sport in general, are now fatting further at home
That's just being mentally weak. If you're one of those socially insecure individuals who fell on the category of using the elevators, going to the groceries with car and parking it below the supermarket, using the escalators to go up there and doing little round to pick up the groceries and heading to home, opening the "deadliest catch" or "ancient aliens" while waiting that pizza to heat up in the oven, then telling that it's unfair because gyms are closed you're out of your mind. You just happened to fell to the 2021, you like way more to sit up your arse on the couch just like all the 99.9% of the people in these western countries. There's no excuses, you just like it more than exercising. That goes to the "competitive people" as well, they ain't nothing but wannabe good looking social media addicts.

You can take a look at any picture 100 years years ago or even 50, like family portrays etc. and you're seeing way more healthy looking people all over. Fuck off with your phone, move, move and move - whether it's air conditioned, specific place called gym or outdoors/indoors. OR, eat healthy which is more important regardless.

That's for everybody.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I do 16/8 at as well. Was wondering if there's truth to the idea that fasting can cause your metabolism to slow down and therefore is counter-productive.

Personally I haven't found so, but thinking of doing longer fasts.
There might be truth to it but I think 16/8 too light of a fasting method to be the case and I didn't find my metabolism slowed down. IF is very good at self-imposing a simple set of rules which notorious snackers can't 'bargain' themselves out of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)