Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why would you choose a vegan diet over a vegetarian one if you don't care about animals?
The suggestion is that the consumption of food from animals, not just meat, contributes to negative health effects/disease

P.s. @GordoDeCentral I'm you with the vegan cultists being annoying twats, and if you advertise you're automatically a cult member. But its possible to separate the discussion from that and talk about it like any other diet that doesn't have that faggy culture around it like paleo, low carb, whatever

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The suggestion is that the consumption of food from animals, not just meat, contributes to negative health effects/disease

P.s. @GordoDeCentral I'm you with the vegan cultists being annoying twats, and if you advertise you're automatically a cult member. But its possible to separate the discussion from that and talk about it like any other diet that doesn't have that faggy culture around it like paleo, low carb, whatever
Read up what i sent you, i have no problem with anyone presenting any point as long as they try to stay intellectually honest which I have yet to see from the vegan cultists. The truth is these diets are a big business and a lot of people are making money off it, and the more alarmist you are the more money comes your way.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Doing the Ancestry spit test to plug in the data to Prometheus or an alternative to find out what health related genes I have. Should I consume dairy? Do I have have the longevity fox03 gene?

It takes forever (6-8 weeks after they receive my spit). What does the actual process entail?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The thing is it's not really a diet it's a cult, vegans are insufferable cunts, i make it a point to stay away from anyone who advertises they are vegan.
my friends girlfriend is a vegan and literally tells people “you are judged!” when they do something she doesn’t approve of. She’s also ex Mormon and all of her family is still Mormon so there’s got to be a lot of self loathing and the veganism is just part of that

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
my friends girlfriend is a vegan and literally tells people “you are judged!” when they do something she doesn’t approve of. She’s also ex Mormon and all of her family is still Mormon so there’s got to be a lot of self loathing and the veganism is just part of that
Poor friend

Thoughts on atheists?
No different than theists

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Before you start to post anything stupid, yet starting to believe in something stupid, let's be logical for once: we've been eating meat for millions of years, so do you think that 10 years of media propaganda gonna overwrite the evolution? It's same as if you told that meat is bad for lions or other carnivores, but with one difference and it's that humans are actually able digest stuff from way different food sources meanwhile lion for example, isn't. Meat was actually the key for our brain evolution millions of years ago. 2.5m years ago when we took a massive leap in our evolution, it started from the moment when we started to eat meat, with meat playing a critical role in boosting energy intake to feed the evolution of our brains. It's not something that we started to eat 10 years ago and then later realized after another study that it ain't good for us. It has been part of our diet for so long that if it was something we couldn't eat, we would be non-existant today.

Now considering the fact that we're moving less, our daily consumption of calories is obviously less and we're not excactly on the verge of surviving, it ain't necessary to eat meat to actually survive, yet to take the extra calories. It's most likely good that if you cut down the meat little bit, but it's not something you should be afraid to eat, especially when it's home grown, as you same people are probably afraid of the climate as well.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Science says you should limit the consumption of meat. Its complete amino acid profile activates mTOR more.

There's an mTOR trade-off. Good for gainz, bad for longevity.

Be cognizant of your protein intake.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah good video. He doesn't really disagree with or refute any if the claims, but notes that some are unprovable or based on weak or anecdotal evidence.

I know Tuz is generally anti-vegan diet. But what's so bad about it?
nothing. i have vegan friends who are not insufferable and have never tried to push it on me. their food is bland as hell though.

maybe veganism is less mainstream in other areas though so there only the cunts carrying their crosses are doing it :boh:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Read up what i sent you, i have no problem with anyone presenting any point as long as they try to stay intellectually honest which I have yet to see from the vegan cultists. The truth is these diets are a big business and a lot of people are making money off it, and the more alarmist you are the more money comes your way.
It was an informative read :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
crazy people are fascinating when i dont have to deal with them directly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If you're doing a chest for example, are you doing all that you listed or is it just the move bank you're using?

And no legs, LOL.
i know those exercises are heavy for a workout day but i try to do. Legit getting ready for build a perfect body.
leg:
Bulgarian Split Squat
Barbell Front Squat
Goblet Squats
Reverse Lunges
Close Stance Leg Press
i follow this channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOFCwvhDoUvYcfpD7RJKQwA/playlists
videos are very inspiring!
explain and demonstrates things soo well, and you are obviously free of any type of muscle enhancing drugs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
v cut :cool:
shave your body Woolly dog.
I'm not a fag i don't shave body hair ya mook

Shit, you ready for lift off with those wings
Loootsa pull ups, by the way if you wanna hot the weights hard i have a routine that yields good results, it will kick your ass and you need to it right and sleep right, but you will see results fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)